Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you!!! Cant wait for the update! x

Hi ladies and thank you, it's great news again! I saw and heard the hb today:) baby was measuring 8 weeks 4 days so the technician was right with her dates, was 6 weeks 4 days last time at 7 weeks and 8 weeks 4 days today at 9 weeks but she said all that matters is baby is growing perfectly by her dates and they are. Not such a great pic as she said I had a stomach full of wind distorting the view lol I didn't feel like I had! This pregnancy is still so different from my last with different symptoms but obviously that doesn't mean much! I was v nervous but she told me straight away all ok and now I need to book the midwife and wait for my 12 week scan app:) xxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5
Oasis717 congratulations on your pregnancy and recent scan :happydance: :flower:

With respect to others in Two Week Wait, can I ask that your create a pregnancy journal to continue documenting your pregnancy. You are welcome to leave a link on this thread so others can follow.

Thanks!

Of course, I didn't do it before as I did not know if the pregnancy would continue.

Awesome news oasis. Little nugget looks good and snuggled. Congrats

Big congrats hun. I knew all would be fine. Lush pics. Xxx

shall I request an admin to move this into pregnancy groups considering there are a bunch of us and this technically is a group now if u ask me :) x

Oasis thats just so wonderful to see the scan pic!! Its such a gorgeous piccie and loving the little baby sitting there all chilled out!!

Now you can celebrate, and most importantly..ENJOY!! xx

Oh yes Sarah please:) I don't want to loose touch with any of you and we are a group! Thank you I'm so happy I think I'm starting to actually believe now lol xxxx

Yipee I'm so happy for you I could cry !!! What a beautiful scan !! Oooh do start a journal or keep this going elsewhere :) totally get that you are now being evicted from ttc and Tww lol... :) excited !!!

Lol I guess in a way it's nice I have to move but yes Sarah is going to ask for us to be moved:) thanks love I've been so so ill this aft I had to go to sleep with Brooklyn! So much for me telling the mw this morning I wasn't ill enough! Xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"