Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Regina yes! Xx
Thankyou xxmyheartxx xxx
Heather I had more severe sickness with my boys but my 14 year old girl was much milder that's why I'm thinking maybe girl!? I so hope you're right about my scan. I'm so scared of a mmc xxx
How is everyone? Ciz im glad you decided to carry on trying. Wishing you so much luck xxx

I hated first tri. So much worry. Mall I tried to do was just stay positive and thank God.

First tri is so very stressful especially for us ladies with multiple losses. Its hard to relax.

I agree about first trimester stresses. Unfortunately all you can Do is rest and relax however it does go by pretty quickly.

Yay ciz so glad to see you :hugs:

You know when you are ready. They told me to wait 6months after my ectopic treatment ended but think we made it only through a couple of months.

Thinking about it my best friend had girls and she had Hyperemesis too! x

Hi ladies, thank you all sorry I've been AWOL for a couple of days we seem to have been so busy! Hope everyone is OK. Only a few more days til my scan, at least I'm not as scared this time but worried still. Sickness still comes and goes but has got slightly worse and yest lasted from lunch til the early hours. Not complaining though lol xxx

Glad all is ok with you. And that your intensity is up. In a weird way. Lol.

Oooh not long to wait now Becks . I'm so hoping for great news for you :)

Hey ladies need some thought on this. Last couple days I've been having a little bit of ewcm but very little to usual and watery and seems to come and go through the day. Cervix feels closed.
Today been feeling uncomfortable right across my lower abdomen. Usually it's just one side

do you think I'm gearing up to ov? Or body is trying too.

Thanks ladies xxx

Sickness is good!!!! Very reassuring. Can't wait to hear how your scan goes.

Becks only 2 more sleeps . That two weeks went by quickly . Hope your doing something nice to pass the weekend .

Thanks ladies I'm almost there! Its at 10.40 so I'm glad its fairly early, so hoping for good news! Will let you all know when I get back. Xxxx
Ciz have you done an opk? Xxx

Hey ladies need some thought on this. Last couple days I've been having a little bit of ewcm but very little to usual and watery and seems to come and go through the day. Cervix feels closed.
Today been feeling uncomfortable right across my lower abdomen. Usually it's just one side

do you think I'm gearing up to ov? Or body is trying too.

Thanks ladies xxx

Very much possible hun! x

No didn't buy opk. The only ones I was finding in the shops were £7 weren't willing to pay that lol.

Still having niggles of pain but not as bad. Ewcm still very different to usual show. Very strange. I'm not expecting a bfp this month as the oh been stressed out with work and away too much. But might be for the best just to get 1 cycle back to 'normal'.

Really looking forward to Mondays scan hun =) how's the nausea now? Xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back