Positive tests but bleeding. Tests are getting fainter. =(

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Come on rainbow baby!! After 3 years of trying and many losses and heartache. We are waiting for you. Af due in a week.

20210130_111609.jpg 20210130_111531.jpg

Good luck!!! I’ll be following!!! I’ve seen a lot of ltttcers get their bfps this month, myself included, so hopefully you’ll be one of us!!!

Thanks ladies. Got my pregmate and easy@home test in the mail today. I'm ready and all set. :happydance:

Well now I don't know what to think . I started bleeding again same time it happened last cycle. My body is so messed up right now. I broke down crying. :cry:

But I did take a easy@home test just now and got a positive result. No squinting came up almost right away. Had a faint line on test the other day green handled one. The squinter on today's pregmate brand. There was some blood in urine sample with test I just took maybe it messed up this test. I'm about to give up on ttc. I hate my body and very confused now. :shrug:

Who knows maybe a bad batch of easy@home tests.

Here's all tests I've taken green handled first 1 I took the other day and others I took today.
20210130_141836.jpg

Last edited:
I hope that the bleeding stops soon :hugs:

Thats such a clear line!

Here is the same test I just took dried now. I am so confused really don't know what to think. Guess I'll keep testing and see how that goes.
20210130_142332.jpg

Ah i. So sorry about the bleeding.
-xxx- keep testing, I am curious about that test too. So so clear!

The lines are way too dark to be a bad batch.
Got everything crossed for you ❤️

Wth.. I just did another one 2hr hold and also dipped 1 in water to see if they were a bad batch. Nothing on the water test came up negative but faint line on with urine. This can't be real. :shock:

Going to wait till fmu tomorrow morning and dip all 3 brands see what they say.

20210130_144432.jpg 20210130_144354.jpg

Jessa that's not even a I might see something line ... ib ? Xx

Jessa that's not even a I might see something line ... ib ? Xx
I was hoping IB . But I had the same bleeding at the same time last cycle and only had 1 shadow line then all negative. Bleeding is red and starting to pick up flow. OH out getting me pads now. I'm just so confused.

OH has no idea I've tested. I dont want to get his Hope's up again. I'm going to wait.

Jessa that is a clear as day BFP hon.
Those easy@home with easy@home on handle do give shadows but not solid pink lines like that.
And the fact u tested one out with water it has to be a BFP.

I'm wondering if this bleeding is implantation do u have any pains around the Overy left or right?

Wish u was my neighbour I'd so be giving u one of my Frers.

Jessa that is a clear as day BFP hon.
Those easy@home with easy@home on handle do give shadows but not solid pink lines like that.
And the fact u tested one out with water it has to be a BFP.

I'm wondering if this bleeding is implantation do u have any pains around the Overy left or right?

Wish u was my neighbour I'd so be giving u one of my Frers.

Yes I had some bad pinches in both ovaries today. On/ off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"