Positive tests but bleeding. Tests are getting fainter. =(

They deffo look like BFP’s to me. I hope the bleeding goes and those lines get darker xx

Well without tracking O you could Deffo be later in your cycle than you suspect, as I said before. I didn’t get any faulty lines on my easy at homes this past month at all.

It does seem like you can catch the eggy fairly easily! Would you talk to a health care professional about miscarriages?

Pregmate test seems a tad darker this morning. Easy@home I think looks lighter than the others. Still bleeding and hope it stops soon. Think I will wait till it stops before I take another test. Had another headache this morning but thankfully it went away. Screenshot_20210201-090632_Gallery.jpg PicsArt_02-01-09.00.13.jpg PicsArt_02-01-08.59.45.jpg

Well without tracking O you could Deffo be later in your cycle than you suspect, as I said before. I didn’t get any faulty lines on my easy at homes this past month at all.

It does seem like you can catch the eggy fairly easily! Would you talk to a health care professional about miscarriages?

Yes I can get pregnant easily its just staying that way is the problem. We've both been tested few years ago and they couldn't find a reason why I kept having losses. We're just letting things happen and pray that one of these times things will go right. I'll be 40 in Oct and OH 47 in oct so time is not on our side.

Have you tried anything to help your cycle lengthen? They are short and you o very early right? Maybe baby can’t stick? I don’t know if there is even anything you can do, just an outside observation. :hugs:

Have you tried anything to help your cycle lengthen? They are short and you o very early right? Maybe baby can’t stick? I don’t know if there is even anything you can do, just an outside observation. :hugs:
Yes I usually O early.
I haven't tried anything. What should I try. I can buy something from amazon ?

Know i said I was going to wait to test again. Last 1 for a few days.
Pregmate brand Looks like its getting darker!! Bleeding has finally slowed down. But still red. =/

PicsArt_02-01-12.37.41.jpg 20210201_123820.jpg

That looks darker.
I hope that the bleeding stops soon
I'm happy the pregmate brand is finally getting darker. The bleeding is throwing me off a lot. Wish it would stop.

Last edited:
Your tests look great hun, good luck they get darker still and I hope the bleeding stops.

That essy@home and the Pregmate are darker hon.
Really hope the bleeding stops.
I had some light orange earlier when wiping earlier but its stopped now, freaked me out.

I diluted my pee with tap water and still getting line stealers so praying all is OK.
The first trimester is so scary.

Those tests have to be BFP hon that easy@home looks darker and so lovely and pink and the Pregmate has a faint line and it definitely looks a tad darker.
Fixed so hard for you [-o<

Your tests look great hun, good luck they get darker still and I hope the bleeding stops.
Thanks so much. Just hope things go ok.

That essy@home and the Pregmate are darker hon.
Really hope the bleeding stops.
I had some light orange earlier when wiping earlier but its stopped now, freaked me out.

I diluted my pee with tap water and still getting line stealers so praying all is OK.
The first trimester is so scary.

Those tests have to be BFP hon that easy@home looks darker and so lovely and pink and the Pregmate has a faint line and it definitely looks a tad darker.
Fixed so hard for you [-o<

Having the bleeding is scary that's for sure.
Glad it stopped for you. Not holding on to much hope right now but time will tell. Whenever I have bleeding things don't end well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->