Positive tests but bleeding. Tests are getting fainter. =(

Had diarrhea all night and still do late afternoon. Stomach feels yucky and upset.didnt have much of an appetite today only had some soup feel sick after eating it hours later. Bbs hurt. Heartburn and tired.
Sorry tmi

The first easy@home looks faulty IMO with not a full line. What cd are you on? I wonder if you just have a low level of hcg in your system after ovulation. 5 or 6dpo seems so early for a bfp. The second easy@home is way more convincing. But still - I feel like if that had a bfp at least the Pregmate would be bfp too? It’s is very strange and stressful and I’m sorry you are going through this. I hope you get a better answer in the next few days, and a sticky, take home rainbow.

Did you happen to take an opk at the same time as your hpt? Usually when the strip is dark on one side like that it’s a telltale sign that it got dipped with an opk.

This is all very confusing for you. What DPO are you now? Do you usually get AF quite early? Wishing you lots of luck for today’s tests.

I had that sharp stitch pain coming and going at 6dpo and again at 10dpo and 14dpo with the spotting.

Oh hon I'm praying so hard this is it at last and that bleeding is implantation [-o<

Have you tested again @JessaBear36?

those lines are way too dark to be false surely! :shrug:

I’ll keep everything crossed for you :flower:

Did you happen to take an opk at the same time as your hpt? Usually when the strip is dark on one side like that it’s a telltale sign that it got dipped with an opk.
I don't use opks anymore.

Both tests have lines this morning . Just going to keep testing and see what happens. Still bleeding some .

20210131_104535.jpg 20210131_104524.jpg 20210131_104152.jpg 20210131_104139.jpg 20210131_071359.jpg

Wow!! Amazing how dark one brand is!! Can you get a third brand for a tie breaker?

Wow!! Amazing how dark one brand is!! Can you get a third brand for a tie breaker?
I'm thinking I might buy some frer. I was expecting the pregmate to be blazing this morning but only had a faint line.

Have a pounding headache this morning. At this point I'm just going to keep testing and see what happens. Hope its not something else causing positive tests other than being pregnant. Time will tell. Bleeding has slowed down but still red.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with bleeding, but I definitely see those lines!!! :happydance:

That essy@home is so dark hon yay. I see it on the Pregmate to.

I've had about 4 or 5 different batches of that brand of easy@home tests and never got lines that dark even with the chemicals.

The bleeding has to be implantation surly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->