Positive thoughts for a june baby!!!! Who's with me?

I'm in as well! I'm on cd 11, and have no idea how long this cycle will be as it's my first since my ectopic....but can't wait to start testing towards the end of the month! Good luck to everyone!! :flower:

I'm new here and I'm "IN" too! Today is my cd 16, and 6 dpo, I think! I will POAS on the 28th! YAY!! :happydance:
Baby dust and all that good, positive stuff to you all and myself too!! :)

Count me in! :happydance:

CD13 and no cross hairs on ff yet - 2nd and last round of clomid so were :sex: like mad!

fingers crossed for us all! :dust:

:flower:

I am in. I want to be hopeful this cycle...It can happen with just one try when you least expect it, right? I took soy this cycle and could feel myself ovulate. Life has been stressful here so that's why only one try. I use the CBFM and got a peak on CD 14 Monday so had one bd session in the am on CD 15 Tuesday. We used a natural lubricant so that wasn't good but didn't want tell my DH in the middle of it all.
So here is hoping for a June baby.

Hi Ladies

I am now on CD2 of a new cycle so guess can join this thread. Although am planning a more 'relaxed' approach this month, as due to start a new job soon and having a holiday to Cornwall next week, which I just want to relax and enjoy. :coffee:

If I did manage to conceive this month, I think I would be due around end of June but I tend to have longer cycles (last two have been 35 days) so may go into early July!

:dust: to all! x

I believe I O'd late this month- but I've also been super sick this week as well (nice timing huh?)- so yeah, trying not to take too much medicine cause I don't want to mess with my body chemistry- so it's been a looooooong week!!! lol. Hope it still worked though ;)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL LADIES!!! KEEP UP THE POSITIVE VIBES...

I'm in for sure. If the power of positive thinking helps me get pregnant, I'm all for it!

If I were to conceive this cycle the due date would be my birthday.

Here's to hoping for June babies for all of us.

I'm with ya'll. I ovulated yesterday and we have been :sex::sex::sex: like bunnies. Hopefully I'll have a sticky bean. Maybe I have one right now. :hug:to everyone and :dust::dust::dust: to us all.

Well, im ovulating either today or tomorrow (don't you love how exact this science is, lol) so my edd would be the last week of June..hm. Fingers crossed everyone!

I am back in the game.....

so I will be testing 10-10-10... whoopie :dance:

I thought i wasn't going to O this cycle too. My temps this cycle have been all over the place and today would be 4 days past regular O date but my cbfm said Peak for LH this morning. Now if my temps will go up in the next couple days I will for sure be in. Nothing like throwing a loop into things just when I thought I had it figured out.

Looks like my cycle is on track...I O'd either the 25th or 26th, so will try and hold out testing until Oct 8th...but I'm sure I'll crack a few days before that! :haha:

How's everyone doing? Still got those positive thoughts flying around?

I'm trying my best to stay positive although I'm preparing myself now that I might have to focus on a July baby not a June one as I've tested BFN today and yesterday. I'm feeling a bit of PMT today, I hate to say - although don't mind sharing that I'm hoping this is actually an early pregnancy symptom of being extra emotional!

I'm still keeping up the positive spirit though and if :witch: the nasty witch does get me then I'm up for an out and out onslaught of every tactic I can try next month to get the BFP!

Baby dust everyone :dust:

Fingers crossed for all you ladies still in the game for June... I'm still hopeful for a June baby... I'm 9dpo and test next week?! EEEK.

No real symptoms yet- just irritable- but I'm always that way the week before AF shows...lol... still doing my best to stay positive :)

Sending baby dust to you all!!!

unfortunately I have to report that the witch got me yesterday evening so it's unlikely I'll be having a June baby (unless I get pregnant this month and the little one comes a bit early). I'm thinking a July baby would be nice though, as my birthday is in July - and so are my Mum and Dad's birthdays. So maybe it's fate!

hugs and baby dust to you all xx:dust:

I'm in!!!

Could do with some of your positivity!!

I'm on cd 11 of a 28 day cycle, so hopfully I'm gearing up for ov as we speak, I'm dtd every day, so its a marathon effort this month lol!!!:happydance:

xmagsx :hugs:

Hi ladies, just thought I'd share my news with you all, I've been testing for the last 4 days and got what I really thought where evaps on frers, today I tested with cb digi, with conception indicator and I'm pregnant!!! My due date is June 13th 2011

I'm still in shock and so much want this to be a successful preg, anyway, I just turned 41 so hope this gives you all some hope, :hugs::hugs:

Hi maggsy11 and big CONGRATULATIONS! :flower:

That's very exciting to hear and encouraging for the rest of us! Wishing you lots of joy and happiness ahead! Any tips you want to share would be welcomed in terms of anything particular you did this month xx

Congrats!!! Exciting news... maybe some of that will rub off on me ;) hehe... I should test later this week... trying to remain calm... but internally freaking out! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->