Positive thoughts for a june baby!!!! Who's with me?

I have 2 more days until i can test so wish me luck, if i am then my baby will be due 16th june 2011 on my dad's birthday :)
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttb22a9.aspx

I'm in!!!

Could do with some of your positivity!!

I'm on cd 11 of a 28 day cycle, so hopfully I'm gearing up for ov as we speak, I'm dtd every day, so its a marathon effort this month lol!!!:happydance:

xmagsx :hugs:

Hi ladies, just thought I'd share my news with you all, I've been testing for the last 4 days and got what I really thought where evaps on frers, today I tested with cb digi, with conception indicator and I'm pregnant!!! My due date is June 13th 2011

I'm still in shock and so much want this to be a successful preg, anyway, I just turned 41 so hope this gives you all some hope, :hugs::hugs:

congratulations :) im really happy for you :) i still have 2 more days until testing and if i am pregnant i will be due on the 16th of june 1011 so send me some of your good luck this way :):flower:

I'm on CD29 and 14 DPO... I'm trying to hold off testing till Sat (cause I did an early test 10 DPO and it was a BFN... so I want a reason to test again)... trying not to get my hopes up too much, but staying positive :thumbup:

Here's to hoping for a :bfp: sooner than later!!!

Good luck ladies... I'll update when something happens.

I'm in!!!

Could do with some of your positivity!!

I'm on cd 11 of a 28 day cycle, so hopfully I'm gearing up for ov as we speak, I'm dtd every day, so its a marathon effort this month lol!!!:happydance:

xmagsx :hugs:

Hi ladies, just thought I'd share my news with you all, I've been testing for the last 4 days and got what I really thought where evaps on frers, today I tested with cb digi, with conception indicator and I'm pregnant!!! My due date is June 13th 2011

I'm still in shock and so much want this to be a successful preg, anyway, I just turned 41 so hope this gives you all some hope, :hugs::hugs:

Congradulations! Great news, all the best to you!

I have 2 more days until i can test so wish me luck, if i am then my baby will be due 16th june 2011 on my dad's birthday :)

just wanted to let u know that i tested this morning and it was a bfn, :( im still having symptons, all of the symptons, and last night they got much worse, is it still possible to get a + at this stage? i was due to test today.https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttb22a9.aspx[/QUOTE]

congratulations Maggsy11!

I'm on CD29 15DPO and have been getting BFNs but got a really really faint bfp this am - it may have been an evap line tho so we shall see what tmro brings - last time I was bfp I didnt get a bfp until 25DPO all bfns before that so you never know!

fingers crossed for everyone!

Praying & hoping this is the lucky month too. On CD8 or CD7. Never sure when to count the first day, as I've read contradictory explanations. One stated when first red appears and another stated when first heavy flow appears.

Been ov b/w CD12-14 with a usual pos test result on CD11.

Want to call the doc from my MMC on 11/1/09 and find out if I have a tilted uterus, as a previous doc in past stated when doing the 1 month post-natal checkup with my 3 yr old.

Maybe try a different position during the peak days this month and give the missionary style a much needed rest?

Well... a June baby is out for me. AF showed up late last night! Boo... but that's OK- I think July would work better for me anyway ;) lol. Gotta look at the positives right? And since my step-daughters bday is in June- this way their bdays won't be too close together...

Hoping the rest of you had/have better luck!!!!

Well... a June baby is out for me. AF showed up late last night! Boo... but that's OK- I think July would work better for me anyway ;) lol. Gotta look at the positives right? And since my step-daughters bday is in June- this way their bdays won't be too close together...

Hoping the rest of you had/have better luck!!!!
what an amazing person you are, you have a wonderful out look on life, i always say that when "one door closes, another one opens" and its always a much better door, i can say that with experience :) i am 2 days late for my witch so heres hoping for a bfp, if not well there is always next month :) good luck to you all, ill be wishing on star for you all:)

Praying & hoping this is the lucky month too. On CD8 or CD7. Never sure when to count the first day, as I've read contradictory explanations. One stated when first red appears and another stated when first heavy flow appears.

Been ov b/w CD12-14 with a usual pos test result on CD11.

Want to call the doc from my MMC on 11/1/09 and find out if I have a tilted uterus, as a previous doc in past stated when doing the 1 month post-natal checkup with my 3 yr old.

Maybe try a different position during the peak days this month and give the missionary style a much needed rest?

I have a tilted uterus too and i have 3 healthy girls and 3 angel babies so there is definatly light at the end of the tunnel with a tilted uterus, babies still grow in it wether its tilted or not, so heres to u and your future bfp :)

Mumof3gilrs -- Thanks for the encouragement! Friday afternoon called the OB/Gyn. They stated that my last ultrasound (follow-up after MMC on 11/1/09) did not show a tilted uterus. But it was felt during an exam approx. 3 yrs ago. The doc stated that it will only show on the ultrasound if it is significantly tilted. He added that usually a tilted uterus is felt and doesn't appear on the ultrasound.

Is yours slightly tilted? Read that if you have a tilted uterus, it's best to DTD from behind, rather than the widely recommended missionary style for ttc.

Do you think that position is best for us tilted babes? Sorry so specific. :)

Still no ov. Tested this a.m. Getting more cm with the EPO, cough syrup and GF juice.

Mumof3gilrs -- Thanks for the encouragement! Friday afternoon called the OB/Gyn. They stated that my last ultrasound (follow-up after MMC on 11/1/09) did not show a tilted uterus. But it was felt during an exam approx. 3 yrs ago. The doc stated that it will only show on the ultrasound if it is significantly tilted. He added that usually a tilted uterus is felt and doesn't appear on the ultrasound.

Is yours slightly tilted? Read that if you have a tilted uterus, it's best to DTD from behind, rather than the widely recommended missionary style for ttc.

Still no ov. Tested this a.m. Getting more cm with the EPO, cough syrup and GF juice.

My uterus is almost totally upside down, but it also took me a very long time to have the babies that i have, my first was when i was 19yrs old, my 2nd was at 26 yrs old and my 3rd was at 35 yrs old and 3 mc in between but they told me i could never have kids at all when i was 18 and i proved them wrong, and after each baby they told me i probably wouldnt have anymore either so i proved them wrong again, you see i also have a severe case of endometriosis as well and i have had that since i first got my period at 16 so i have beat the odds over and over again, i believe that doctors get it wrong so often, as for the :sex: from behind, well im not sure about that but really it cant hurt? Whatever it takes i say :) any hints on how to concieve a boy?? lol Good luck i hope you get your :bfp: soon.....
sending lots of
:dust: your way :)

My uterus is almost totally upside down, but it also took me a very long time to have the babies that i have, my first was when i was 19yrs old, my 2nd was at 26 yrs old and my 3rd was at 35 yrs old and 3 mc in between but they told me i could never have kids at all when i was 18 and i proved them wrong, and after each baby they told me i probably wouldnt have anymore either so i proved them wrong again, you see i also have a severe case of endometriosis as well and i have had that since i first got my period at 16 so i have beat the odds over and over again, i believe that doctors get it wrong so often, as for the :sex: from behind, well im not sure about that but really it cant hurt? Whatever it takes i say :) any hints on how to concieve a boy?? lol Good luck i hope you get your :bfp: soon.....
sending lots of
:dust: your way :)

By the way, your uterus rights itself once the baby starts growing, and sometimes it can go back to its normal position, but that has never happened to me, mine has always been tilted, and the only problem i have ever had is that when i mc the first time they had to clean me out 3 times coz they kept missing bits sorry tmi but i was in agony for a very long time (my first child was 3 at the time) and in the end on the 3rd try i asked them to use a camera this time so they could clean me out properly and they said they would, and they finally fixed me up 3rd time lucky :) so if it happens to u again just tell them to use a camera, as it is heartbreaking enough without having to go through that so many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->