Positive??

lowblow1

Reaction score
Normally I test at 3pm and I will be, but did a FMU on a whim... xx

Attachments

• 1459901_10151826636952153_1476128269_n.jpg
    1459901_10151826636952153_1476128269_n.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
EEEEPPPP!!!!! Playing with due dates. Let's say my opk goes deliciously dark later today, it would make me due 14th August. With Sophie we began eviction at 39 weeks. So one day after Sophie's SECOND BIRTHDAY we would be beginning eviction if I get pregnant this cycle. And fuck I hope I get pregnant this cycle. *pleasepleaseplease*. For Sophie, I had a 28 day cycle *rare!* and this one is looking to be a 28 day cycle again!! How spooky is that!x

EEEEPPPP!!!!! Playing with due dates. Let's say my opk goes deliciously dark later today, it would make me due 14th August. With Sophie we began eviction at 39 weeks. So one day after Sophie's SECOND BIRTHDAY we would be beginning eviction if I get pregnant this cycle. And fuck I hope I get pregnant this cycle. *pleasepleaseplease*. For Sophie, I had a 28 day cycle *rare!* and this one is looking to be a 28 day cycle again!! How spooky is that!x

Hopefully it's a sign! If you have a 28 day cycle this month then that means we would have the same/similar due date if we were both pregnant! my LMP was the 8th, when was yours?

8th!!!! we would both be due 14th August!!! Sophies birthday is 6th August!! haah!! xxx

8th!!!! we would both be due 14th August!!! Sophies birthday is 6th August!! haah!! xxx

:happydance: I reallyyyy hope it's this cycle!

That would mean I have birthdays Aug, Sept and then November.
My bday is in Aug, it's a good month :thumbup: haha.

It's a def good month but yikes for third trimester in the heat again haha!x

It's a def good month but yikes for third trimester in the heat again haha!x

Oh god yeah last summer was warm! But it would make a change from having a winter baby for me! Got DS1 then DS2 then Xmas!

It would be the most amazing Xmas for my OH if it was this month :cloud9:

Us too! I'm gonna have a box of balloons with 'we are having a baby!' On it and have it delivered. I won't tell him the result for a week or so to make sure no chemical xxx

Us too! I'm gonna have a box of balloons with 'we are having a baby!' On it and have it delivered. I won't tell him the result for a week or so to make sure no chemical xxx

That's so cute! My OH is so involved he'll probably be there while I'm peeing on a stick! He gets so disheartened at neg results, just wanna give him a pos.

precisely why im not going to tell oh until i know its safe xx

precisely why im not going to tell oh until i know its safe xx

I think I'm going to test with him there, we've done everything else together and he'd be quizzing me on the day AF was due :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->