Positives then negatives 1wk after AF due

TestFactory

Reaction score
Hi,

I tested on Thursday last week (3 days after AF was due) and got a very faint positive (IC test) with FMU and followed it with a generic digital from the grocery store and got a Pregnant response with the next urine (hadn't drank anything yet).

I tested again on Saturday (5 days after AF was due) and got another very faint positive (IC) and the same positive result on the generic digital test. This time, it was in the evening.

Because it was in the evening and I wanted to see a non-faint line, I tested again on Sunday with FMU with the IC and got only a VERY faint line.

So, of course I did the same this morning (now 7 days after AF was due) and it's looking the same. Because I feel like I'm losing my mind, I ran out and bought more tests, this time one was the CB digital. This one came back "Not Pregnant" and was not FMU.

I'm going to test again tomorrow with FMU.

I'm hoping that I just ovulated later in my cycle than I thought and that I simply don't have high enough levels to get a REALLY GOOD BFP and that the CB test is somehow not as good as the grocery store generic or my urine is too dilute.

I have a 28 day cycle so I'm technically on 5wks today.

Hoping to hear that other people had good outcomes after similar situations. :/

It can take 4 weeks to get a positive for some.ladies and in extreme cases none at all. My advice stop panicing u are pg and stress is bad for beanies. Testing every day isnt healthy and not enough time to develop a stronger line for.some. its torture but see how.long u can last for at least 3 days. If u cant then test but if its another faint line u are just going to panic when there is nothing to panic over. What strength was the digi some are 50mlu be careful what you buy. Its so early on its normal for the little thing to take its time. If you are going to.test maybe at least dont test tomorrow give it a chance. My doc told me to not test for a.week because of the stress that comes with testing. Anyway congratulations and dont worry u will see the darker line x

Well, it was ominous for a reason! Intense cramping and some bright red blood today. So, time to start trying again soon! :/
At least we know I CAN get pregnant. Now, to get one to stick!

Aww no so.sorry to.hear that hugs. I have had 3 cps and really was hoping that wasnt the case. They say next cycle.after a cp ur more furtile.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->