Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
I am still at home not sure if I want to venture outside

what would you guys do

im not leaving the house today, might not even get dressed lol

haha I feel guilty if I dont go in

but a day in bed with oh does sound tempting

Where do you live? Here is kent the snow is pretty bad. I wasn't sure whether to go to work this morning as I drive, but the motorways and 2 main roads to get to where I work are closed (they are hills) so have no choice. And after seeing the man who lives opposite wheel spinning in his big landrover, I didn't want to try it after that! As for going out walking, I think I'll stay in the warm. Not worth risking slipping over I guess.

well I live in essex and coming back from the cinema last night was a nightmare

Im in Suffolk and its like Siberia..Im working from home in my slippers and dressing gown!! x

Im in Lancashire and its pretty bad here. I have to go out init though as i have to go see to the horses, going to wrap up very warm though haha

I'm in Bishops Stortford. Travelled in from Hoddesdon and the roads where pretty clear once i got on the road. Left OH at home, and quite chuffed with myself that i got to work xxx

its pretty white in north yorkshire too. im not going anywhere today. and looking like hubby will be home from lunch time and thats him then till 4th jan!!!! down side is doesnt look like im gonna get over to see my dad. girls are full of colds and i dont want to risk that. but i think the roads are gonna be interesting as i have to go over the pennines to get there lol.

stay at home hun. spend the day with your lovely man. you deserve it!!!!

I'm in Lancs too and it's not great. I'm not working till half 5 so could be a little scary! I have to walk downhill as well last night felt I was going to slide all the way down!

its pretty white in north yorkshire too. im not going anywhere today. and looking like hubby will be home from lunch time and thats him then till 4th jan!!!! down side is doesnt look like im gonna get over to see my dad. girls are full of colds and i dont want to risk that. but i think the roads are gonna be interesting as i have to go over the pennines to get there lol.

Aww thanks hun, I ended up going in

Never mind only 3 more days in work :happydance:

Aww thanks hun, I ended up going in

Never mind only 3 more days in work :happydance:

your welcome hunny. my hubby is off work now till 4th jan which is gonna be nice to have some time together. just to let you know my dad came home last night. all very sudden but im pleased he is home. cant get to see him tho cos of the weather. gggrrr

aww thats great hun, glad you have had some good news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->