Possibility of getting pregnant from pre ejaculation sperm?

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Anybody know anything about this? whether it is possible or anyone who has got pregnant from this themselves? xx

It is possable as pre ejeculat contains sperm but i dont know what the statistics are.

I heard (don't know how true) that if the pre-ejaculation sperm is after ejaculation, unless the guy has peed, it's still possible to get pregnant, in other words, pee kills off the sperm, however, I wouldn't believe all what you hear and I still think it's possible, like welshlass says, depends on time of month etc etc.

Me and DH :sex: a month ago without protection and he didn't do the biz but it was the wrong time of month anyway and I didn't get pregnant.

That's what happens you see when you read stuff on internet!! False information, my DH tells me off for believing stuff I read :)

I heard about this stuff before, however DH and I have been using the "pull & pray" method for 3 years, and no surprises have come up. My son was very much planned, and was not a result of "pre-cum".

A friend of mine has just got pregnant from the withdrawal method!

Thanks Ladies, I was a bit worried coz I have a feeling it was a day before Ovulation, Hubby did pull out and put a condom on before ejaculating, but it just worried me a bit as wasnt sure! xx

If it was the day before ov, then there's a slim chance imo.

Good luck, hope you get the result you want in a couple of weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->