possible bfp...scared after mmc..new tests...progression?

Good luck. I think the lines look great. Very promising!

Hcg was an 11 yesterday. Took a test when I get home that was stark white. Gunna try again.

Hcg was an 11 yesterday. Took a test when I get home that was stark white. Gunna try again.

:hugs: I'm really sorry to hear that :nope: I had a chemical pregnancy a couple of weeks ago and the fact it's an early miscarriage doesn't make it any easier. Thinking of you xx

Are they doing more bloods to see how the levels go? Big hugs :hugs:

They want me to come in tomorrow which I plan to do just feel like it's pointless and will just cost me more money since we still owe our deductible.

They want me to come in tomorrow which I plan to do just feel like it's pointless and will just cost me more money since we still owe our deductible.

It costs money?? Are you in the US? Man that is just really terrible :( how annoying.
But I do think it's a good idea, there's still a chance the numbers will go up xxx

Yeah we have to pay $1250 US before they will start covering 80% of some services. Generally blood tests and lab work are in that category.

I haven't started my period today like I figured. No more spotting. I just was hoping it would all get going before the bloodwork today and I could've have just called and cancelled.

Good luck today, I hope it's good news. I feel your pain with the insurance. Im still paying the hospital for my d&c in December. Which of course doesn't count towards my deductible this year when this baby comes :-(

Wow the American medical system is awful, I really feel for you ladies. What happens if someone has no money but they need a d&c? (Sorry for going off track).

That's such great news that you stopped spotting!!! Fingers crossed that your numbers go up :)

Wow the American medical system is awful, I really feel for you ladies. What happens if someone has no money but they need a d&c? (Sorry for going off track).

Then they bill you. And if you don't pay, they'll send it to a collections agency. And if you can't pay them, it'll damage your credit. And if you still can't pay, they can sue you. It's a horrible, horrible system.

Fingers crossed for you, hon. Hoping everything will be okay. :hugs:

Then they bill you. And if you don't pay, they'll send it to a collections agency. And if you can't pay them, it'll damage your credit. And if you still can't pay, they can sue you. It's a horrible, horrible system.

Fingers crossed for you, hon. Hoping everything will be okay. :hugs:
Yup, this lol. I waited until the final notice (90 days) then I called the hospital to make payment arrangements! Luckily the hospital is usually willing to work with you

How many dpo were you when you got a beta of 11? That might pf been perfectly normal. Here is a link to an HCG calculator that will show you how different women and timing and everything can cause hcg to rise at widly different rates, dont count yourself out yet and keep your head up. You were only getting light lines previous to the beta test, so you may have just used too high of a detection thresehold test with diluted urine and that's why it was not showing up. The fact that you are still not having a flow is GOOD. The spotting could of actually been implantion, just took a while for it to come down and out..if that makes since. You may have O'd latter then you thought, and you honestly have no clue when sperm and egg meet and then make their journey to finally implant, that can happen like 7 days later. So keep your chin up, think positive, and we will be here for you waiting regarless of what happens next. BUT remember and hcg of 11 in early pregnancy could be great! Do you know what your non pregnant hcg level normally is? it can range between 0-5mIU which will cause a huge difference in how quickly you can see a line on test and what your numbers are when your doing beta checks.

https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php (play around with different starting hcg levels, so you can see how different hcg rises even with the same cycle length and bding, I think it will help ease your mind tremedously)

Here is a link to another Google Search for Hcg Calculators that the one I linked above didn't show up on: https://www.google.com/webhp?source...e=UTF-8#q=free hcg early pregnancy calculator

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->