Possible + HPT ?

Eagle85

Reaction score
Please could you ladies check the attached image and let me know what you think?
First 3 are just OPK.
Then 2 FRER and 2 Superdrug Early.
At the bottom is a Clearblue Digi. It read Not Pregnant but could not resist taking it apart- I know we are advised not to and ignore anything other than the writing.
So- what do you think?!
Thank you for taking a look!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 106
I can see it definitely a :bfp: congratulations

BFP! Congratulations!

Dont worry about the digi. They are not very sensitive so can take a couple extra days to say pregnant.

Thank you for the comments! Been ttc for 8 months and thought it was never going to happen. Had the blood tests done at day 3 and day 21 with doctor telling me I haven't ovulated- I was convinced he was wrong and that the day 21 test had been done too early in my cycle. Currently waiting appointment for hospital so fingers crossed this is a definite BFP and it sticks!

Definitely bfp, reckon if you trst tomorrow the digi will say pregnant, congratulations!

Well AF arrived today so i guess it just wasn't sticky enough. But thank you ladies for taking a look.

How the hell are you not pregnant with all them lines!!! What happened to tests being accurate! Ive seen this a lot on here lately ! Making me never want to test ever again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->