Possible positive wondfo with negative other brands?

Bunnycheeks23

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I'm not actively TTC so I don't know how many dpo I am. My last period started on Oct. 24 and my other one should have been here Nov. 26. It still hasn't shown, not even spotting. I've been having slight cramping and nausea after eating. I've also had some headaches the past few days. Nothing more than that though. I have been using a wondo every morning for the past week and this morning I see a very very faint line, like the ones where you need to squint and turn your head and hold it in the light just right. It was after the time limit though because I fell asleep this morning and it was about two hours later when I checked it. I told myself not to get excited because it could be just an evap., but I don't see even an evap on the ones from earlier in the week. I then went to Walmart and bought some first signals, e.p.t.s and clearblues. After a 5 hour hold I took one of the first signals and one of the e.p.t. brand tests both negative.

What do you guys think? Was it just an evap. on the wondfo? I should be registering on other test by now, right?

I think it might be time to go to the doctor and get a blood test an exam to find out if it's pregnancy or something else. If it's pregnancy, you can start taking care of yourself with prenatals,M getting the ultrasounds and exams you need right away, etc., and if it's something else like stress causing the symptoms, you can tackle that and maybe even take some hormone balancing supplements like vitex and evening primrose oil to safeguard your future fertility. Also, last week and this morning I got those super squinty, you can see them at just the right angle and just the right light type of faint lines on wondfo's and I'm due for my period between the 8th and 10th, so I'm waiting to see if my AF comes (we started TTC a little late this month so it could go either way for us right now) until I go buy other tests, but I feel ya on the frustration with the wondfo tests! Let us know how it goes with you!

Well, I tested this morning and I got another really faint line on the wondfo and a negative on the first signal and clear blue this morning. I'm just worried that I have some bad wondfos. It seems like too big a coincidence that all were negative until these two, but nothing else is showing positive, and two weeks late (going by my usual cycles) seems like too far for it to not show up by now. I'm hoping I'm just one of those people who get late bfps. I'm going to try to schedule a doctors appointment for the 18-23 when I'll be home. I just recently moved out of state and don't have a new doctor out insurance for this state yet. I'll keep you updated! I'm probably going to test every morning with just a wondfo and if it gets darker I'll post pictures and take a better test. Right now it is too light to show up in a picture.

Okay ladies, I am in need of serious advice. So, the wondfo I took this morning ended up being darker, although still light, than yesterday's, and it was definitely in the time frame, however at work today I started bleeding. It was all brown blood, but it was a little more than just spotting. Like it was enough where I needed to wear something. It seems to have stopped for now, but I don't know if it is stopped for good. Am I out? It seems pretty unlikely I'm pregnant, right?

P.s. OH and I did bd last night and I heard that can make you bleed if you are pregnant. Am I grasping at straws?

I would say that if AF is going to come full force, she should show tomorrow. I sometimes spot brown the way you described the day before AF. I think it is just left over blood that didn't get out from the last period. On the other hand, if it lightens or goes away completely, I would definitely do what Skywalker said and get in to a doctor for a beta blood test. Good luck!

Are you still trying other brands? Wondfo's tend to pick up pretty early for a lot of people when other brands may not have caught up yet, and everyone is different. I agree though if AF will show it will be today. Have you tested again or got any updates? Fingers crossed!

I started bleeding full force today, and tested this morning, fainter line than yesterday. Looks like it may have been a chemical and that's why I wasn't really picking anything up until way late. Thank you all for your help and well wishes! =) On to next cycle I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->