Possible Pregnant...teenager..help!!

Maybe baby

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let me outline my situation so you can help me as much as possible

I want some advice from people who wont judge me, so here goes..

I was on the bith control pill, and my last break was 10th March 2009-16th March 2009, i then went back on the pill for 2 days (16th and 17th) but had migranes...so stopped my pill. I had a slight light withdrawal bleed on the 15the 20th to the 22nd.
However, i continued unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years, on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 22nd, 24th, 26th, and 1st of this month (april). i took a test yesterday which was negative:bfn:.(however i have more frequent urination, sore nipples to touch, stabbing pains in my boobs, slight dizzines....are these symptoms?!) we would be happy to have a child, although unplanned...please help me.... A nurse has advised me i shouldnt test til the 15th?!?!

thank you
Maybe Baby, london

Its quite possible that its too early. I would test again in another week and see what happens.

polo princess thankyou so much, your in herfordshire too wow lol...god i am so confused...i dunno if i am?!

thanks bexy....what were ure really early symptoms everyone...im trying to spot things...im so scared

Early symptoms for me were really sore boobs, nausea, dizziness, tiredness. Some people are sick and get faint. And you tend to suddenly go off food you liked before. How old are you?

im 19 in two weeks....its just something that wasnt in my plans...but it could be exciting...i just am so confused as i thought testing would be right now but nurse said hormone can take longer than 2 weeks?!

Ye, id wait until the 15th and then test. I always had regular periods and about a week before my period was due i just knew that it wasnt going to come and that i was pregnant, the early symptoms i had were really sore boobs, feeling faint and sickness.

thanks jemma...is all a bit confusing for me atm...getting told to do tests, then wait...i know i must sound silly at 19!! but apparently the hormone takes some pople 3-4 weeks to show enough

I'm 19, got pregnant at 18 (unplanned) any questions just give me a pm x

i dont know how to pm on here?! i just think its a case of waiting 9 days...reading up on why have to wait so long atm...eep...im glad i have got some non judgemental support

To pm, click on the persons username next to their post and it comes up with a list with an option to pm. I'm not very good with preg tests and when you should do them tbh. I just kind of did mine on the off chance.

It can take longer to show in some peoples urine because everyones bodies produce the amounts at different rates... Also you dont (unless you were tracking) know when you ovulated as its 2 weeks from that date that your supposed to test not two weeks from your last period or from when you had sex last. Also some people (although very rare) it never comes up in a urine test. So if still no period and no BFP when you test again go to doctors and demand a blood test to make sure... Although you also have to remember your cycles are likely to be messed up for awhile after coming off the pill.

hi kelly....thanks for ure advice!! yeh the nurse sed i wud be on a 6 week cycle and so not to test til the 15th....bit mad really....what were ure early symptoms if u dnt mind me asking?! good luck with birth...xx

Hmm I didnt really have any that I noticed till after i got my BFP... Granted I wasnt watching as I was on the pill when I got pregnant... I think I felt more nauseaus and tired before but I thought it was just cause I was sick lol. After I got my BFP I started to get really sore boobs with darker nipples and I was ALWAYS tired lol.

The hormone took about two weeks to show for me, and can take about 4 weeks to give a positive result x

thanks everyone...my doctor took a blood sample today as he thinks there cud be a chance of slow HCG development showing in urine...but results wont be back til weds cos of easter holidays...i am now 3 days late eepp...also doing another test tues xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->