possible std

babyondabrain

Reaction score
hi all dnt really know where to put this. ive been married for 5 years and was checked b4 and after marriage for stds im paranoid and i neva had anything. my husbands been away 4 a while and just came bk weve been tryin 4 a bubba and now im suddenly needing 2 pee all the time and it stings a little. goin 2 clinic end of the week. could he have been with some1 else while he was away cos the whole time we've been married ive neva gt any symtoms like this. i knw it could just b a uti but when my ex was cheatin on me thats what i used 2 get a lot of the utis then he gave me trich and my ex then admitted he starting cheatin around the time i started gettin utis.and as i said never had anything like this the whole time until now ive neva cheated. do u think hes cheating? any help would be appreciated

I'm sorry for what happened in your past, and it's a shame that it has to cast doubt on your current marriage.

Do you have any other reasons to believe he could be cheating, other than symptoms of a UTI? Because that alone doesn't give me any reason to believe he's cheating, personally. And it probably isn't an STD. BUT...that being said, you still really need medical attention for it.

In the meantime, stay away from caffeine, drink NO LESS than 2 liters of water, drink cranberry juice, eat yogurt, and if you make love, please urinate immediately afterwards. If you poop, wipe front to back only. I find that taking cranberry supplements with a ton of water daily helps with recurrent UTI's.

Please let us know what the doctor thinks. If you have other reasons to believe husband has been unfaithful, you need to express those to him...talk to him, and really watch his behaviors. Some men are very poor liars.

I'm sorry for what happened in your past, and it's a shame that it has to cast doubt on your current marriage.

Do you have any other reasons to believe he could be cheating, other than symptoms of a UTI? Because that alone doesn't give me any reason to believe he's cheating, personally. And it probably isn't an STD. BUT...that being said, you still really need medical attention for it.

In the meantime, stay away from caffeine, drink NO LESS than 2 liters of water, drink cranberry juice, eat yogurt, and if you make love, please urinate immediately afterwards. If you poop, wipe front to back only. I find that taking cranberry supplements with a ton of water daily helps with recurrent UTI's.

Please let us know what the doctor thinks. If you have other reasons to believe husband has been unfaithful, you need to express those to him...talk to him, and really watch his behaviors. Some men are very poor liars.

there are a few suggestive txt messages on his fone and womans intuition i suppose everytime ive suspected in the past ive been right. i hope im wrong and just being paranoid but i just dnt think it is. thanks for the advice on what to do 2 get rid if it is a uti will try those and will keep ya posted

Suggestive texts from or to other women?

This is unacceptable, if this is the case. And I would get to the bottom of it.

Any husband of mine that texts other women in a sexy or suggestive way is a husband about to become a divorcee. If this is happening, trust your gut, and be prepared to really reexamine this marriage.

Suggestive texts from or to other women?

This is unacceptable, if this is the case. And I would get to the bottom of it.

Any husband of mine that texts other women in a sexy or suggestive way is a husband about to become a divorcee. If this is happening, trust your gut, and be prepared to really reexamine this marriage.

texts from a friend about another woman nt happy about the situation nt gona do nothing till i get the results of the test cos if i gt something than that speaks 4 itself and il have all the proof i need thanks 4 ur advice wookie130

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->