Possible to get a faint BFP 3dpo?!

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I feel like possibly I'm seeing the faintest of all BFP , assuming its an evap ? Or could it be the start? What's the earliest?!

Impossible. So if you are seeing it you ovulated earlier than you think. I think the earliest is 7 days

7 dpo, u need to give the egg time to attach and it has not at three dpo they just met up and are its still traveling

The earliest implantation can take place is 5dpo and I know this for sure because I implanted with my last baby and the one before that at 5dpo. I had the spotting to go with it too. I got my BFPs at 8-9dpo and that was the earliest. So a BFP at 3dpo is just impossible. You may have ovulated very early or it's an evap.

The earliest implantation can take place is 5dpo and I know this for sure because I implanted with my last baby and the one before that at 5dpo. I had the spotting to go with it too. I got my BFPs at 8-9dpo and that was the earliest. So a BFP at 3dpo is just impossible. You may have ovulated very early or it's an evap.

Op was asking the earliest you can get a bfp not the earliest you can get implantation...nobody here said you cant implant at 5 dpo :shrug:

all anyone is saying that she didnt implant at 3 dpo :shrug:

Thanks so much ladies! I didn't think its possible , but just thought I'd get some feedback because of this line eye of mine!! I am out of tests for now.... I'm going to try my hardest not to give in tests for a few more days!

Anyone know if its possible to feel symptoms yet? Such as queezy or gassy ? Lol

If implantation hasn't happened yet then you really wouldn't having any symptoms. A lot of the symptoms women feel directly after ovulation is the rise in progesterone that happens during the luteal phase.

I got both mine at 5dpo.. if u are seeing faint lines niw, I'd say you ovulated a few days earlier than expected. .

I'm pretty sure I had implanted 3dpo, just knew something was up. Positive very very faint frer at 7 dpo. 8 dpo confirmed with digi and bloodwork of 11 hcg. So a positive at 3 is unlikely unless you were off your dates. Only reason I knew my dates so sure was from temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->