possible to get bfp later if bfn at 12dpo?

kittybear

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. me n hubby have decided to let nature take its course and not stress over ttc.. but this month i am getting really confused over the symptoms i'm experiencing.. i didnt really take note of what happens on which dpo but some of it is really making me question what's going on with my body. Currently at 12dpo now.. AF is due on 18th March..

Here is what i have felt so far:
- tingly, sore boobs
- cramps & lower backache at abt 8 or 9 dpo i think
- nausea that is relieved by vomiting at 10dpo
- increased appetite but only feel like eating spicy or salty food. What is weird is that i feel 'turned off' looking at food that i usually like to eat.
- always want to sleep. Always tired.
- still having mild cramps on/off
- creamy white cm

I decided to test today but it was negative.. and i'm still having some of the above symptoms.. is it possible that those are just signs that maybe AF will be coming soon?

Opinions please anyone..

Symptoms sound very promising, I didn't get bfps til at least 13dpo & some ladies r alot later so u still have time for a bfp! Good luck :)

Thank you loves_eeyore! Hopefully the witch doesnt arrive.. so stressful waiting to see what happens.. *crossfingersandtoes*

Hiya, I've been having some similar symptoms to you. I've had tingly nipples, which I don't normally get and some quite bad cramps around 10dpo, which I've still got but not as bad. I've also been feeling nauseous, but I've had that on the odd cycle before. Af is due today and I tested this morning and got a bfn. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month now.

You're a bit behind me, so its possible you might get your bfp in a couple of days. Good luck to you! x

Hiya, I've been having some similar symptoms to you. I've had tingly nipples, which I don't normally get and some quite bad cramps around 10dpo, which I've still got but not as bad. I've also been feeling nauseous, but I've had that on the odd cycle before. Af is due today and I tested this morning and got a bfn. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month now.

You're a bit behind me, so its possible you might get your bfp in a couple of days. Good luck to you! x

Hi there! Maybe you can try again tomorrow? I heard that sometimes a person can get a bfp even after getting bfn on the day period is due.. for me, i feel like my mind is telling me i am already out for this month (maybe bcos i am afraid of getting another bfn again) although my body tells a different story.. so frustrating isn't it? Thank you for your wishes! :)

I will test again tomorrow if af doesn't show today. It is so frustrating! This was the reason I did say I wouldn't obsess over symptoms this time around, but its so hard not to notice them and wonder whats going on :dohh: When do you plan on testing again?

I will test again tomorrow if af doesn't show today. It is so frustrating! This was the reason I did say I wouldn't obsess over symptoms this time around, but its so hard not to notice them and wonder whats going on :dohh: When do you plan on testing again?

Still undecided since i'm thinking that maybe af will just show up.. urgh! But probably will do it the day after af is due which is on 19th march. Good luck to you!!

Ok to update, i started having cramps a few hours back.. and some pulling sensation in the right lower abd area.. didnt think much of it.. but i just went to the toilet cos i felt 'wet' below and wiped and found streaks of blood with white cm.. is that af coming or what???? So upset now.. :(

I literally could have written this post myself....im 12dpo :af: due in two days i took two frer today one with fmu and one with smu and :bfn: on both not even a hint of a line! Im so disheartened i sobbed myself to sleep this afternoon ive had sooo many symptoms but surely frer ahould be showing some sort of line being only 2 days from :af: and being an frer test no?

I literally could have written this post myself....im 12dpo :af: due in two days i took two frer today one with fmu and one with smu and :bfn: on both not even a hint of a line! Im so disheartened i sobbed myself to sleep this afternoon ive had sooo many symptoms but surely frer ahould be showing some sort of line being only 2 days from :af: and being an frer test no?

Awwww carlie.. hugs to you!!! It's ok.. as long as AF doesnt show, you are still in! Good luck!!

Symptoms sound very promising, I didn't get bfps til at least 13dpo & some ladies r alot later so u still have time for a bfp! Good luck :)

Ok to update, i started having cramps a few hours back.. and some pulling sensation in the right lower abd area..backache too.. didnt think much of it.. but i just went to the toilet cos i felt 'wet' below and wipe and found streaks of blood with the discharge.. is that af coming or what???? So upset now.. :(

Fingers crossed for all of us huh :) our little embryo's r just shy right? ;) xx

Hey I got bfn on 12dpo but BFP 13dpo :) good luck

I tested again last night and got what i thought was a feint :bfp: but tested again this morning with fmu and got :bfn: again to that evil test has pretty much broken my heart :(..... :af: is due tommorrow so i doubt im pregnant frer would have picked it up by now :( feeling so gutted :( this was the horrible test.... :( ive gone through a pack of 30 of these and not had anything like this... Not one evap.... I tested with one of these this mornjng and :bfn: and these tests are 10mui .......i dont know im just broken right now i got my hopes up so much last night OH started kissing my belly and everything :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 10
I tested again last night and got what i thought was a feint :bfp: but tested again this morning with fmu and got :bfn: again to that evil test has pretty much broken my heart :(..... :af: is due tommorrow so i doubt im pregnant frer would have picked it up by now :( feeling so gutted :( this was the horrible test.... :( ive gone through a pack of 30 of these and not had anything like this... Not one evap.... I tested with one of these this mornjng and :bfn: and these tests are 10mui .......i dont know im just broken right now i got my hopes up so much last night OH started kissing my belly and everything :cry:

You still have till tomorrow! My af is due tomorrow too.. and i'm just hoping and hoping it doesnt show up.. maybe you tested too early?? Why don't you wait till the day after tomorrow and test again if af doesnt show up? Good luck!

I am actually 4 days late, and got a BFN on 2 days late. I don't feel pregnant, and I feel like odd. My BB's aren't tender like my last two pregnancies, so I am so confused. I did start to exercise three weeks ago, so maybe my schedule changed. Has anyone ever seen this happen? We would love baby number 3, but I feel I would be feeling more symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->