POSSIBLY FAINT LINE ?! pic

blueeyez

Reaction score
It does really have any color but its there and first response has never gave me an evap line !! even looking at test I took a week ago there is nothing even close to a faint on them !! help ?!

Attachments

• IMG_20130610_224052_350.jpg
    IMG_20130610_224052_350.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 56
I definitely see it! Without even having to enlarge the photo! Congrats:happydance:

It does really have any color but its there and first response has never gave me an evap line !! even looking at test I took a week ago there is nothing even close to a faint on them !! help ?!

i see it too!! congrats blueeyez!!x :hugs2:

It looks like the indent to me , I have had alot frers do this if it has no color its not a positive sorry hun GL tho :dust:

straight away i saw it!! usually peoples i see you need to enlarge or adjust your eyes slightly but nope, thats one :bfp: !!

Congrats :D

I see it. I once had a line like that on one of them test, but I was not pregnant. have you tried a different test?

I see it, I hope it's a bfp, but I have had an evap look just like that an not been pregnant. Take another and see if it shows within 5 minutes

Looks like the BFP to me! I had one like that because I was EXTREMELY early...very early! Take another one if it'll put you at ease...but we'll just go with a BFP for now...atleast that's the rumor I'm going to start! Congrats!

Thanks everyone, Im going to retest on 12th and see if it gets darker, that'll be one day before my expected period.

Loos like a positive to me! Congratulations! X

It looks like an indent to me, sorry. You will nearly always get a line if you take the test out of the case. But good luck!

Looks like a indent has no colour to it sorry xx

I'm going to say indent too.. I just used that same kind of test this morning and had the same thing.

Hopefully you're pregnant though, fingers crossed for you!!

I agree it looks like an indent. This happened to me last cycle. It was heartbreaking!

It doesn't look like a line to me. I think you should test more to be on the safe side. If so, congrats!!! Super exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->