• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possibly pregnant with #2, and have a 7 month old!

Jcliff

Reaction score
Is anyone else in the same position? The reason why I saw possibly is because I havent missed my period yet, got a bunch of positive wondfo and a positive digital. I havent seen a dr yet, so who know if this will stick. I hysterically started to cry when I got the positive. This wasnt in the plan!! I feel like a terrible mother to my daughter! :( I think im also in denial about it, anything can happen right? I may get my period saturday as expected.

My ds is 5 months and I'm preggo with #2, we planned it this way tho. I say if you've gotten positives including a digital then you are pregnant. Xxx

One thing I can say is I know how you are feeling!!! This pregnancy was a complete shock for me!
I have just started a new job and we have quite a tough family life as it is! (My middle son was diagnosed with diabetes little over a year ago!)

Just give yourself time to come to terms with it. Take each day one at a time!

I sympathise with you so much! It's a mixture of guilt (thoughts of lots of people would love one chance to be preg mixed with your own negative emotions about the timing)

One thing I can say though is that havin kids close together is a blessing for them! My eldest two are close in age and they are so very close! When my middle chap was diagnosed I really saw how close they were they drew so much strength from eachother in a way I couldn't offer it to him!

Was the plan always to hae another in the future or did you only want one?

Big hugs xxx

Try not to stress. It will work out! I was pregnant again when my oldest was 7 months, and ended up delivering baby#2 exactly 1 month early. So, they were only 15 months apart. It worked out great, to be honest. They are only 1 year apart in school, and take karate together, had lunches and recesses together at school. They have so much in common! They have mutual friends. They can play the same games at home, because one isn't way more advanced than the other. It's like having twins a year apart, lol. I know it's mind boggling for you right now, but don't feel guilty for giving your dd a best friend!

Yes I'm 9w pregnant with #3. Already have a 2 year old and a 9 month old! :flower:

I remember seeing your name come up when I was pregnant with my second. He's 7 months old, too, so that makes sense. I'm 5 months pregnant now........ Certainly not expected. lol. My first just turned 2, and he and his little brother are 17 months apart... It hasn't been a negative experience for any of us, though. Keep your chin up. :) My two are the best of friends, and my toddler who understands that there's a baby coming now could not be happier to have another baby in the house. I wouldn't have this any other way!

Thanks everyone. Feeling better now. Whatever happens, happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->