post-HSG test spotting anyone?

Well :witch: showed up for me this afternoon onto June and Possible Vday baby that would be neat looking forward to this cycle

Good luck ... Fingers crossed... Ive lost my positivity this week : ((

Hey Optimistic,

Chin-up darling, but I understand what you going through. Had a major break-down last night, cried and cried my heart out. I am loosing all my hope :(.

But somewhere deep, deep very deep inside, something tells be too look-up and keep-on, so my lovely lady, don't loose hope, its all we have and we should hold on to it.

Tears rolling down my eyes while I am writing this.

dear Ruskin, million thanks for sharing your positive attitude with us.

Long heard anything from Luvs, hope she is doing fine. Last I read she was like us bumped by the af arrival.

Take care my lovely friends, things will turn up bright for us too.

Warm hugs,

Well :witch: showed up for me this afternoon onto June and Possible Vday baby that would be neat looking forward to this cycle

Good luck ... Fingers crossed... Ive lost my positivity this week : ((

Hey Optimistic,

Chin-up darling, but I understand what you going through. Had a major break-down last night, cried and cried my heart out. I am loosing all my hope :(.

But somewhere deep, deep very deep inside, something tells be too look-up and keep-on, so my lovely lady, don't loose hope, its all we have and we should hold on to it.

Tears rolling down my eyes while I am writing this.

dear Ruskin, million thanks for sharing your positive attitude with us.

Long heard anything from Luvs, hope she is doing fine. Last I read she was like us bumped by the af arrival.

Take care my lovely friends, things will turn up bright for us too.

Warm hugs,

Hey there sorry for late reply,not been able to get online...
Thanku for your kind words and support.
Took the period quite hard, we got our hopes up really high, so was a big fall..
I hope it'll happen soon, been a long time now ..
Live in hope....
Hope you are well, stay healthy , positive await ovulation : )))
Take care Xx

Hey Optimistic,

Nice to see your reply. I have been so busy at work and the coming two weeks will also be hell busy, but whenever I get time I come to this site just for vent. I miss hearing any updates from you ladies.

Also, I got my first appointment from the fertility clinic, they will further examine me, its on 14 June.

What about you? Did you see the doc lately? how is life?

Hoping to hear from you soon and yes, keep the hope up.

take care

Hey Optimistic,

Nice to see your reply. I have been so busy at work and the coming two weeks will also be hell busy, but whenever I get time I come to this site just for vent. I miss hearing any updates from you ladies.

Also, I got my first appointment from the fertility clinic, they will further examine me, its on 14 June.

What about you? Did you see the doc lately? how is life?

Hoping to hear from you soon and yes, keep the hope up.

take care

Hey there, glad to hear you are ok..
yeh getting the chance to do these things isn't it..
nothing new for me im afraid : //
fab news about your appointment, hopefully things can get moving forward for you..
are you in the uk?
Hubby and I are jut trying to get our weight down, we are under the nhs so we have to comply with the protocol with bmi etc to move on to the next stages.. : ((
I have to lose another stone, hubby got 3 st to loose before we can proceed to the next stage...
we think maybe a year before we both can realistically be at the appropriate weight unfortunately.
But in the mean time after the hsg and generally just letting nature take its course.. hey ho what can you do...
we live in hope :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

For me Doc wants an SA for hubby which he agreed too :happydance: if that comes out normal I will be starting clomid

Hey Optimistic and Ruskin,

Nice to hear back from you ladies, hope Luvs is doing well, she hasn't been around.

Optimistic, just keep a positive attitude and things will work out naturally for you I so much hoped that after our HSG, things worked for us....but alas

I live in Sweden not UK. But I often travel to UK :). In UK do they care what the man's BMI is? I mean if they do all the test and all is normal why do they bother huh? For women one can understand.

Ruskin, good luck for the test and the clomid, keep us posted. Considering that you have already been pregnant just a small medical nudge would do the trick most likely.

Will you ladies have any summer break from work? There has been so much work pressure this last month and the coming three week also looks crazy.

Take care pretty ladies and have a great sunday.
Hugs and love

Yeah that is what I am hoping , I am a stay at home mommy to my 13 year old who does online home school until High school our middle school here sucks and she is doing great with it . So i get to stay at home and enjoy not having to work but thats part of the reason I would like ot get pregnant and have a baby soon cause I have plans to go to school in 2015 and would like for baby to be about 1 year old so I don't miss out on all the fun stuff and i think it is important to spend the first year of a childs life at home :thumbup:

Thats Fantastic Ruskin, you get to stay at home and take care of your teenager, it must be fun, seeing them develop into adult.

I hope things work for you as you have planned them and that you soon get to see the little one growing too in front of your eyes.

I love babies so much and I love to observe them their behaviour etc, its so fascinating and I so much want to have one of my own, but time will tell ---if I can take one home.

When is the test and the clomid starts when then?

Have a great sunday, take care

For me Doc wants an SA for hubby which he agreed too :happydance: if that comes out normal I will be starting clomid

wish you lots of luck with the clomid x x
sperm analysis is a simple thing your hubby can do with no troubles im sure.
maybe only a little assistance needed:thumbup:

Hey Optimistic and Ruskin,

Nice to hear back from you ladies, hope Luvs is doing well, she hasn't been around.

Optimistic, just keep a positive attitude and things will work out naturally for you I so much hoped that after our HSG, things worked for us....but alas

I live in Sweden not UK. But I often travel to UK :). In UK do they care what the man's BMI is? I mean if they do all the test and all is normal why do they bother huh? For women one can understand.

Ruskin, good luck for the test and the clomid, keep us posted. Considering that you have already been pregnant just a small medical nudge would do the trick most likely.

Will you ladies have any summer break from work? There has been so much work pressure this last month and the coming three week also looks crazy.

Take care pretty ladies and have a great sunday.
Hugs and love

Hey sunshine , hope you are well, what a beautiful part of the world you live in:thumbup:
Yeh its ridiculous isn't it, but im afraid that's how the protocol works with the nhs fertility, you are seen as one (you and partner), so have to both meet the guidelines they ask for you, which includes the healthy lifestyle, bmi of certain number for different intervention that's needed, for clomid it needs to be under 35, for iui and ivf needs to be under 29.
need to give up smoking and be 5 years free, tee total, and also if you have children with other people some councils will maybe give you less or nothing with iui, ivf.
guess money is tight with in the nhs, so they have to have these protocol for us to abide to with regards to fertility...
so understand your disbelief for its us both, yes unfortunately...
its a long journey ...
we plan to exhaust the treatment from nhs before going private , which ive heard many people do, as if you go private first or in between, the nhs can turn you away...:cry:
Hubby and I are off in two weeks for a week which will be a nice break, then a hard slog til oct for our florida holiday for a fortnight..:happydance:
hope you are good..
back to work for me shortly .. have a good day:hugs:

Hoping to get his sample today , We get to do it at home since we live in a small city , we tried a few days ago but failed so we had to clear him out and wait 2-5 days today is 2 so we got a few days to get this to happen lol

Hoping to get his sample today , We get to do it at home since we live in a small city , we tried a few days ago but failed so we had to clear him out and wait 2-5 days today is 2 so we got a few days to get this to happen lol

keep positive x fingers crossed

Good luck Ruskin , I am sure everything will work out well with the SA.

Optimistic, yes you should first try the NHS option, I hope things work out naturally for you, so no need to follow these tedious protocols.

Nice that you will have a one week break soon, going anywhere abraod? Florida sounds smashing, perhaps you will have a little thing in your belly when travelling.....I so much hope that will be the case dear.

Gosh, I am so exhausted, over-worked and then there is always this nagging pain that I don't have a baby of my own.

Take care of yourself ladies, and keep writing nice to have friends with whom you could share this tuff journey.

Hugs and love

Hello ladies!!!

I have missed you all. I have been pretty bummed lately so I have steered clear from my computer cause sitting on my ass doesn't help too much. I got my prescription for clomid which I won't start until next cycle. I don't know a whole lot about it other than what the fertility dr has told me so I think I should do a little research before I decide for sure about it as I am generally quite picky as what I put into my body. I have heard a few negative things though, such as it can cause evil mood swings which is me on a regular day so that scares me a little lol. I guess we are all coming upon ovulation in the next weekish or so, tis that time of the month again! I know for me having sunshine rather than rain everyday helps however a BFP would be even nicer.

Anyways I hope you are doing well..... tons of hugs and love to you beautiful ladies keep your chins up It's gonna happen soon for us :flower:

Hey Luvs,

Nice to see your post pal and great that you are moving forward with the clomid. There are many ladies who have been on this medication , check assisted conception, there are some threads devoted to it.

Good luck and hope this work for you.

I am to see a doc for consultation on 14 June. Lest see what the doc advises.

Take care lovely and do keep posting every now and then....feels good to have cycle buddies.

Hugs

Hello ladies!!!

I have missed you all. I have been pretty bummed lately so I have steered clear from my computer cause sitting on my ass doesn't help too much. I got my prescription for clomid which I won't start until next cycle. I don't know a whole lot about it other than what the fertility dr has told me so I think I should do a little research before I decide for sure about it as I am generally quite picky as what I put into my body. I have heard a few negative things though, such as it can cause evil mood swings which is me on a regular day so that scares me a little lol. I guess we are all coming upon ovulation in the next weekish or so, tis that time of the month again! I know for me having sunshine rather than rain everyday helps however a BFP would be even nicer.

Anyways I hope you are doing well..... tons of hugs and love to you beautiful ladies keep your chins up It's gonna happen soon for us :flower:

Hey there, that's great news about the clomid : ))
yeh its not bad idea to do a little research familiarise yourself with what you are taking..
unfortunately there can be side affects with anything, they have to state them all, but it doesn't mean you will suffer every one yourself..
just have to protect themselves..
clomid maybe just the ticket for you.. a little intervention :flower:
yep the ovulation starts soon... fun and games :hugs::hugs:

Good luck Ruskin , I am sure everything will work out well with the SA.

Optimistic, yes you should first try the NHS option, I hope things work out naturally for you, so no need to follow these tedious protocols.

Nice that you will have a one week break soon, going anywhere abraod? Florida sounds smashing, perhaps you will have a little thing in your belly when travelling.....I so much hope that will be the case dear.

Gosh, I am so exhausted, over-worked and then there is always this nagging pain that I don't have a baby of my own.

Take care of yourself ladies, and keep writing nice to have friends with whom you could share this tuff journey.

Hugs and love

hey there, hope you are ok
yeh we hope so too thanku, got to be hopeful ...
that would be perfect.. if only:cloud9:
sorry to hear you are so tired... hard to get that balance, try to make time to relax, book some leave maybe..
we are just having a rest from home for the week.. be nice just to plse ourselves..
saving for florida..:happydance::happydance:
yeh im hopeful it maybe this year... after all this time .. makes you feel such a let down, when its supposed to be so natural ...
hardest thing ever not to have children...
im 34 this year, worries me about getting older ..
desperate to be a mum... its all I ever want..

Hey guys hope your all ok... Nearly baby dancing time... Fingers crossed for success soon ...
Thinking of you all
xx have fun

Think I missed my surge this month , But got my BD in :thumbup: Still no results from the SA hoping to get them tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->