Post Natal Photos Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raspberry K I havent had my baby yet but clicked on this thread out of interest ,I felt bad when I read your comment about feeling ashamed of your body & just wanted to say please dont ,not just to you but any other woman that comes across this & feels that way because every woman is a differant shape/size to start of with & we will all have differant size babies, some people can be off their feet for days or weeks after birth so cant excerise ,some women will snap back in to shape straight away even without excerise .Its not a competiton but if it were every woman would be a winner at the end not for how their body looks after but for how their body has grew & carried a baby for nine months & then delivered this prize bundle at the end ,forget about your body for a minute & look at your beautiful children ,worth every mark or saggy bit of skin I bet xXx

This is me after 4 kids, 3 natural births and an EMCS:flower: Excuse the weird angle and the stretchies:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG-20120305-00503.jpg
    IMG-20120305-00503.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 85
I am too embarrassed to even look at my body let alone take pictures - well done to all you lovelies - I am on a diet and weigh in at nearly 15 and a half stone - I still just can't stop eating xxx

I am too embarrassed to even look at my body let alone take pictures - well done to all you lovelies - I am on a diet and weigh in at nearly 15 and a half stone - I still just can't stop eating xxx

We weigh the same. It's ok it will come off xxx

this was me 40 weeks pregnant with DD (6 days before i had her), then 1 week PP and 6 months PP

40.jpg1 week PP .jpg6 months PP.jpg

and now 39 weeks with DS (will add PP pics after i have him which hopefully isn't too far away)

Photo on 5-03-12 at 6.32 PM #3.jpg

Mummy3 you look amazing!!!

This is me 2 weeks pp. Still in my maternity pants!

Attachments

• DSC00882.jpg
    DSC00882.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 62
Raspberry K I havent had my baby yet but clicked on this thread out of interest I felt bad when I read your comment about feeling ashamed of your body & just wanted to say please dont ,not just to you but any other woman that comes across & feels that way because every woman is a differant shape/size to start of with & we will all have differant size babies, some people can be off their feet for days or weeks after birth so cant excerise ,some women will snap back in to shape straight away even without excerise .Its not a competiton but if it were every woman would be a winner at the end not for how their body looks after but for how their body has grew & carried a baby for nine months & then delivered this prize bundle at the end ,forget about your body & look at your beautiful children ,worth every mark or saggy bit of skin I bet xXx

Thank you xxx

i dont have any pp ones. i'll have to get some. im 15 weeks pp and still have a lot to lose around my tummy. i had some to lose prior to pregnancy but im 8kg lighter than my pre-preg weight.

Raspberry K I havent had my baby yet but clicked on this thread out of interest ,I felt bad when I read your comment about feeling ashamed of your body & just wanted to say please dont ,not just to you but any other woman that comes across this & feels that way because every woman is a differant shape/size to start of with & we will all have differant size babies, some people can be off their feet for days or weeks after birth so cant excerise ,some women will snap back in to shape straight away even without excerise .Its not a competiton but if it were every woman would be a winner at the end not for how their body looks after but for how their body has grew & carried a baby for nine months & then delivered this prize bundle at the end ,forget about your body for a minute & look at your beautiful children ,worth every mark or saggy bit of skin I bet xXx

thank you so much for this post x

Out of pure concern for our members I am closing this thread and it will be removed within 24 hours. I don't find it a suitable discussion and feel it is in the best interest of all members to take this off a PUBLIC forum.

No I am not being boring ...most BnB ladies think this is just a forum of women and feel safe, reality is it's a public forum ... not always the case and I don't want to potentially attract the wrong kind of attention (I found the first pictures a little inappropriate/unnecessary).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"