Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

So spotting slowed for now and temp went up to 36.1 which is .1 higher then yesterday.. Not sure what's going on..???

I'm still spotting too - and I've had a temp rise this morning. Think I might have slight cold though so could be that. I hope yours is something else! Keep us posted.

I'm really fed up at the moment - I have been this morning for my gynae appointment but it was cancelled :-( as the gynae had rang in sick. They had to rebook me and the next appointment they had was the 2nd August - another 4 weeks wait. I'm not sure I can wait that long.

On top of that - the OH's first SA came back abnormal. I've just dropped a second one off and am hoping that one is okay but I'm scared stiff.

Beginning to feel like I can't cope with all this and want to shut the door to it all and make it all go away. Why is it all so hard? Does anyone else ever feel like that?

Totally!!! So sorry Hun for your horrible day!!! Call in sick and spend the day in bed!!! Still just spotting for me.. But feel like it will turn into af.

Oh Struth! :hugs2: I know how you feel, I had my little melt down on Saturday didn't I!!! Big hugs! :hugs:

Please stay strong and keep your chin up Hun! This will happen for us! It's just gonna be a harder and longer journey than some women have but it will happen! We'll truly appreciate our children and they will be the biggest reward after everything we've been through!!!

Medicine these days is amazing!! I've been researching found loads of different proceedures they can do!!

Your appointment!! Is there any chance you can call back daily and beg (if needs be) for an appt or cancellation!?
It's hard isn't it, waiting for appts, tests, potential treatment, if we'll get it, when!!!??
I'm still waiting for my scan appt to come through..... It's driving me crazy!!!!!

We'll get our BFPs! My friends have told me stories about women they know who have had an ovary removed and only had one cyst ovary left and still become pregnant! Others have become pregnant naturally or with Clomid!! It gives me so much hope!

I really can't wait until one of us gets a BFP!!!

Xxxxxxx

Struth I feel for you! Keep your chin up. I like the idea of calling in sick and staying in bed!
I hope the next sample turns up ok for you!
:hugs:

Temp went up again to 36.2 spotting still there but mainly when I actually go to the loo! It's brown too not red..
More like the last day of af! I still have that heavy/crampy feeling like it's going to turn Into af but still hasn't! Not sure what's going on!

What do u guys think?

hmm that seems really weird wouldluvabub do you have another dr appt? Maybe talk with your dr about it. Maybe something is wrong? You're in Australia so it's not your summer there... I was going to suggest that maybe in the summer you have lighter periods but it's summer here not there! :haha:

Thanks for your support ladies - it means a lot. I was very close to calling in sick but managed to drag myself into work and felt better for it. Am still annoyed about yesterday but have regrouped and am feeling a bit better.

Looks like I may be able to get another appointment in 3 weeks (a week earlier than they said yesterday) so things are looking slightly better than yesterdays.

Wouldluvabub - I am in exactly the same position as you. Still spotting (I think although haven't had any yet this morning (still early!) but my temps have gone mad. If you click on my ticker below it will take you to my chart.

Not sure what is going on.... maybe I am ill?!

Wow your chart looks so promising have you tested? How long after implant are you supposed to get a positive test?? I don't know what's going on my spotting has started picking up this arvo but it's still brown. I read implant bleeding is normally brown or pink.. So I guess that's a good thing.. I'm so confused though.. Not going to test going to wait another week see what happens because I still feel like it's going to start any time.

I came off the pill in September 2010. So far my cycles have been: 41, 40, 47, 33, 31, 31, 35 & 36. Have an appointment with a gynecologist in August, hopefully everything is ok and its just taking time to settle.

I've officially lost the plot.

I stepped on the scales yesterday and they said I'd put on 7lbs. Cue tears, tantrums etc etc. By the time DH had calmed me down I was all blotchy, teary and snotty (which was nice as we went to a Garden Party at Holyrood House in the afternoon) and he said - come on, step on the scales and show me.

Yeah - they weren't on the level and I hadn't set them to 0 ... I've actually lost 6 lbs.

Epic. Fail.

lol Fluffette thanks for the morning laugh - glad you'd lost 6lbs rather than gained 7!! Congrats!

I came off the pill in September 2010. So far my cycles have been: 41, 40, 47, 33, 31, 31, 35 & 36. Have an appointment with a gynecologist in August, hopefully everything is ok and its just taking time to settle.

:wave: Hi quin!

Wow your chart looks so promising have you tested? How long after implant are you supposed to get a positive test?? I don't know what's going on my spotting has started picking up this arvo but it's still brown. I read implant bleeding is normally brown or pink.. So I guess that's a good thing.. I'm so confused though.. Not going to test going to wait another week see what happens because I still feel like it's going to start any time.

I'm not sure how long actually - I think maybe 5 days or so... I'm making that up though :haha:!

My spotting has slowed down for now... it is so confusing isn't it?

I've officially lost the plot.

I stepped on the scales yesterday and they said I'd put on 7lbs. Cue tears, tantrums etc etc. By the time DH had calmed me down I was all blotchy, teary and snotty (which was nice as we went to a Garden Party at Holyrood House in the afternoon) and he said - come on, step on the scales and show me.

Yeah - they weren't on the level and I hadn't set them to 0 ... I've actually lost 6 lbs.

Epic. Fail.

:rofl: Nutter!

Welcome Quin! Your cycles are not too bad but I guess it is somewhat frustrating, eh?!

Do you know what your gynae will do?

lol Fluffette thanks for the morning laugh - glad you'd lost 6lbs rather than gained 7!! Congrats!

:D Glad to have made you smile! lol

The way I'm looking at it, I lost 13lbs in the space of an hour. Impressive huh?

Quin - welcome, I hope the Gynae can give you some advice xx

The way I'm looking at it, I lost 13lbs in the space of an hour. Impressive huh?

That is some weight loss Fluffette! Wow - keep that up and you will shrink away to nothing :haha:

That is some weight loss Fluffette! Wow - keep that up and you will shrink away to nothing :haha:

:haha:
:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"