Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Oh - and of course I will visit you and see how you are getting on x

I hope nothing goes wrong!

No news to report here af for 3 days now just light though, however horrible cramps.

Well temp has risen again! I'm sitting at 36.4 :happydance: spotting has stopped I think! And ladies if this is infact my BFP I will b highly recommending conceive plus lube. That's all we did different this cycle! Oh god I really wanna test but I'm holding strong still. I think I've been having a few other early symptoms but not sure! What about you struth? Any other symptoms?

*sigh* send some of that good luck this way!
I need an OV!!!

Reba I have been taking vitex to try shorten my cycle aswell as a multi b vitamin..?? Not sure if they did anything but I did o on cd 35 or around there anyway so maybe they did help..??? You will get a BFP soon.. Hey this still might not be it for me..

Hi ladies! Its been a few days since Ive been able to get on here and Im loving the good news!

Congrats Struth, SO exciting!!!!!

Wouldluvabub, Im crossing my fingers for you! How great it would be to have two BFP's on this thread so close together!

Reba, I will send some O vibes your way if you will send some mine ;-)

hi ladies! Its been a few days since ive been able to get on here and im loving the good news!

Congrats struth, so exciting!!!!!

Wouldluvabub, im crossing my fingers for you! How great it would be to have two bfp's on this thread so close together!

Reba, i will send some o vibes your way if you will send some mine ;-)

done!
:)

hi ladies! Its been a few days since ive been able to get on here and im loving the good news!

Congrats struth, so exciting!!!!!

Wouldluvabub, im crossing my fingers for you! How great it would be to have two bfp's on this thread so close together!

Reba, i will send some o vibes your way if you will send some mine ;-)

done!
:)

I've sent some to both of you too x

Well temp has risen again! I'm sitting at 36.4 :happydance: spotting has stopped I think! And ladies if this is infact my BFP I will b highly recommending conceive plus lube. That's all we did different this cycle! Oh god I really wanna test but I'm holding strong still. I think I've been having a few other early symptoms but not sure! What about you struth? Any other symptoms?

I honestly haven't had any symptoms other than spotting (which is normal for me), higher temps (which is not) and no AF. I think that my boobs might be tender now - but then I think I am looking for symptoms now that I know. Oh - I have been bloated but then that often happens to me - my trousers were really tight yesterday though :haha:

Other than that - nothing.

I keep hearing about vit B to help AF, does it work?
I'm just taking folic acid and agnus cactus.

I think vit B helped me.. Don't know for sure but I think it did.. When I have taken it I have had my shortest cycles..

As for me Struth I have been getting these little sicky feeling's coming over.. They don't last long but kinda make me go woah.. lol If that makes sense. Nothing else though.. I'll attach my chart and you ladies let me know what you think...

Untitled.jpg

I've replied on my journal Wouldluvabub - I think it is looking good x

I think that is also looking positive wouldluvabub!

hi ladies, do you mind if i join?

I'm Alli, i'm trying for number one i came off the pill (ortho tri cyclen lo) in the middle of may, got a true AF 30 days later and have been doing OPK got my positive yesterday on CD 16 :) how are you all doing?

Spotting stopped so it lasted 5 days and was very light and brown in colour which from what I have read is what an implant bleed is like! I added is All 35.8 my lowest temps in those days where I didn't test and ff marked o as the monday making me 12 dpo today! Still not testing as I wanna hold out till I'm officially late. Temp was 36.5 today so higher again might be loosing the plot but I feel pregnant.. Was trying not to get to excited but considering my spotting has stopped it's getting harder! I do have light cramps like AF is coming but I have had those the whole time I was spotting...

Thanks Lemonflower!!!! I think deep down I knew I was preg but was so scared the test would say otherwise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->