Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Hi Quinn!!

Wow tell me how to loose that much weight!! What's your secret!!!

So for me temp has gone up again to 36.3 highest it's ever been! I think I'm still spotting although just woke up so haven't been to the loo! Never spotted this long before in my life! I'm starting to get hopeful but at the same tome telling myself to stop being silly as I am probably just starting af.. I am going to wait for spotting to stop or I get other symptoms before I test. Otherwise I know I will test get a bfn and then af will start in full force. Plus I'm a bit too nervous to test :) imagine if it was really it!! Wow!! :) lol how r u struth! Imagine if it really was it for both of u's! We would practically be due on the same day!

I was totally thinking Struth's chart looked positive!!

Wouldn't that be great?!

I have bought a couple of FRERs on my way home from work this evening and plan to use one in the morning if AF has stayed away. My spotting seems to still have slowed but I feel a bit crampy. I guess I will just have to see how it goes in the morning.

I would love this to be it - imagine not having to worry about gynae appointments and SA results!

Hey ho - I'm trying to be a realist and convince myself that I will wake up with AF...

I was totally thinking Struth's chart looked positive!!

Thanks Reba - trying not to get too excited (but am on the loosing side). I guess I might know some more in the morning (Fx'd)...

I would be so excited for you :D hopefully we get double BFP's in the next week or so! But I see your point of not trying to get your hopes up. I tend to do that and it's devastating afterwards.

Well, last cycle I spotted for about 6 days before AF arrived but the cycles before it was 3 days. I seem to always start spotting at about 7dpo so the spotting has got longer as my LP has improved. Are you still spotting hon?

Well, I have news.... I just got a faint (but most definitely there) :bfp: on a FRER....! Am being cautious about it as it is still very early but OMG!!!!!! Think I might be in shock and am just going through the motions. This is going to take a bit of time to sink in....

Omg!! Congrats!! I'm way to scared to test just don't wanna see another bfn!!! But yes still spotting. Still just brown and light. Was your spotting brown?!!

Yup - brown spotting for 6 days (some very tiny bits of pink). I still have a little bit too but it has slowed down. I am worried about it though TBH - I know they say that it is most likely IB and it is fine but seeing as I get it each cycle I'm not sure....

I guess I should just keep an eye on it and if it gets worse, call the dr.

As for you - you should test when you feel like it. I'm not going to push you - I am ok with a bfn so am happy to test but if you would be gutted and would rather wait it out then that is perhaps best. Keep us posted though...

Struth!!!!!! I am sooo happy for you!! Many congratulations!!
This has made me smile!
You so deserve your :BFP: Hun!!!
Xxxx

What is a FRER? Lol!!!!!

Thanks lemonflower - just about to break it to the OH!!!

A FRER is a type of pregnancy test - First Response Early Result - they detect pregnancies earlier than some of the others - I claim to be able to detect them 5 days before your period is due. I think they are supposed to be quite reliable too (although I have heard that they do sometimes have evaps).

So... Af got me today! But my first cycle after bcp was 36 days. Not too bad! Hoping it stays regular!

anti- so sorry af got you! Onto next cycle now!

struth- I can't believe you got your BFP your making me more positive :) How exciting! i think I will test next week!!

So... Af got me today! But my first cycle after bcp was 36 days. Not too bad! Hoping it stays regular!

Sorry that the old witch turned up for you anti. But 36 days is not bad either. I hope that you settle into a nice routine lenght cycle (or preferably that she doesn't come again for a while!)

anti- so sorry af got you! Onto next cycle now!

struth- I can't believe you got your BFP your making me more positive :) How exciting! i think I will test next week!!

Tell me about it - I can't believe it either. I'm at work and keep forgetting and then remembering.

Hey if a 35 year old, PCOS with an endometrial cyst can you do - so can you x I hope you get your bfp next week x

congrats Struth!!! OMG I'm so happy for you :D

Anti 36 days isn't too bad :)

OMG yay!!! Struth!!

What did OH say Struth?
You'll still have to visit us from time to time!!:)

I think he was somewhat shocked! I just don't think he was expecting it so soon given that I have a gynae appointment coming up and he has just had to repeat his SA due to an abnormal result!!!

He didn't believe the test initially - I'm not sure if he does yet or not. I had to show him the instructions and the information on how to interpret it. I said I would test again tomorrow to make sure.

It seemed to be sinking in later but I think he wants to be cautious and not get too excited in case something goes wrong. I'm trying to be the same way too - it just doesn't seem real at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->