Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Yay both of you!!!
Very happy for you and can't wait for my turn!

eee :D
Keep us updated!!

EVERYONE use conceive plus lubricant! Seriously I think this really helped!!! Made it fun too!

YAY! I had a feeling you were going to get your BFP wouldluvabub! I am loving the good news on here. So excited for you both of you struth and wouldluvabub!!!!

Alright ladies, time for some more BFPs on this thread!!!!

EVERYONE use conceive plus lubricant! Seriously I think this really helped!!! Made it fun too!

We used this too! I said to the OH last night - do you think it made a difference? Who knows - but you are right it did make it fun!

YAY! I had a feeling you were going to get your BFP wouldluvabub! I am loving the good news on here. So excited for you both of you struth and wouldluvabub!!!!

Alright ladies, time for some more BFPs on this thread!!!!

I hope to see lots more bfps on here too x

Ha ha I know considering implant bleeding is not really the norm I can't believe that even with our irregular cycles our pregnancy's have started out so similar!!! I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow cause I wanna get bloods to confirm even know I got a pretty strong positive :)

We used this too! I said to the OH last night - do you think it made a difference? Who knows - but you are right it did make it fun!

We use preseed - is that the same/a similar thing, do you know?

same thing more or less.. Except I think conceive plus is cheaper..?? And you don't have to insert it.. Just use it like normal lube :)

congratualtions ladies!! hope to see you in the Tri sections soon :)

Did either of you have enough spotting that you used a tampon or the like? Just curious :)

I used panty liners but nothing more than that. It was just brown spotting (with a very very small bit of pink). I did use a tampon once but only as I was exercising and didn't want to wear a liner - it wasn't heavy enough really.

Why do you ask?

In case it happens to me! :)
I'm never sure what level of flow is spotting and what is light. I'm thinking that in the past I've always had heavy af flow so the light is what I used to call spotting :) When I went on BCP I was shocked at only needing one heavy tampon every 4-5 hours or so :)

Yeah mine was only enough for a panty liner as well! And was always brown that was the weird bit!

In case it happens to me! :)
I'm never sure what level of flow is spotting and what is light. I'm thinking that in the past I've always had heavy af flow so the light is what I used to call spotting :) When I went on BCP I was shocked at only needing one heavy tampon every 4-5 hours or so :)

Ah - I see!!! LOL!

I understand what you mean - my AF before BCP was heavy. On BCP it was lightler but still quite heavy compared to my post BCP AF. I was also a bit unsure what spotting was. I put it down as spotting if it was brown (or just tinged with pink) and was just there when I wiped or left small marks on my panties. If I needed a tampon then I would have called it light.

Hope that helps!

Hi,

I am sooooooooooooo happy to have found this thread!!

I came off Microgynon last October, and have had very irregular periods ever since!

I had a withdrawl bleed in November, and then had a period in Dec and Jan - which was shocking since I thought it'd take longer!

This is great I thought! Time to start TTC now my cycles are ''normal''. :haha:

Anyway, didnt see any :witch: until May, and haven't seen her since!

Decided over the weekend that I simply couldn't wait any longer for another period and was going to the doctors all guns blazing! :thumbup:

How are we supposed to TTC when we arent even sure our periods are ever going to get back to normal, or whether we are even ovulating!! :dohh:

I felt like I was waiting for a :bfp: but yet part of me wasnt even sure if I'd ovulated, or whether the delay in :witch: was actually my crazy cycles!!

So, today I went for an appointment and he suggested blood tests before I could even get angry :thumbup:, so I had bloods this morning and am waiting on the results at the end of the week.

Thanks for reading my rant!!! Has anyone else been through this/have any advice as to what might happen next - depending on my results.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks. xxx

Hey Bumblebeettc1! Good luck with your bloods! How long do you have to wait for them?

A question to everyone - what fo you do after BD'ing?
Handstands, pillows under the bum, legs in the air, I really want to increase my chances!
Also... How long do you leave, erm... the spermys??
I've just been falling asleep with them there.

Sorry, tried to word this nicely! Lol!

Xx

OH and i use pillows while we are DTD and then after just stay like that for 5- 15 minutes, dunno if it actually helps, ive read contradicting things saying that once he ejaculates that all the spermies go where they need to without raises the legs in the air or pillows or what have you.

Hi!

I use pillows or stick my legs in the air till I get tired!!

Bloods are due at the end of the week!

Good luck all.
xx

Hehe I usually put a pillow under myself after BDing and tilt my pelvis up! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->