Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

CD52 and no AF - joy of joys!!!!!!
I'm not even hoping for a BFP at the moment, i'm just praying for AF to come and stay!!! LOL I just want to know my body is working again! Stupid evil BC!

Do you know if you ovulated or not?

No, i'm new to the whole TTC thing and I haven't invested in any thermometers and things yet. But a couple of weeks ago I did feel warmer than I usually do (usually cold aall the time) and I was feeling a tugging sensation in my right lower abdomen, I also had white discharge (tmi I know!!) So i'm thinking I may have done.

I need to invest in a thermometer I think! xx:kiss:

Definitely get a thermometer - otherwise you'll be forever guessing! At least use OPKs.....:hugs:

Hi all. Im having a really rough day. I just got in the mail all of the estimated costs to move forward with my infertility visits (just with the first round of testing before my actual appt) and it is way more then I was thinking and I am just really sad.

I am PRAYING I will O again naturally and not have it be another 8 months until I do

Hey Miss Angie.....that really sucks! If I happen OV this month (I'll let you know if I actually get a positive OPK and if I dont' get BFP but AF comes at a normal time, then I really really think you should give the Fertil-Aid stuff a try!

Check out these links for customer reviews....what really stood out for me where the ladies that took it to have their cycles regulate from stopping BC (Exactly the same problem all of us are having) Again, I don't know if it is working for me or not, but if I do OV/BFP/AF then I would say it is working and is most likely cheaper than you tests are going to be. The way I looked at it is it couldn't hurt?

-make sure you scroll to the FertilAid for WOMEN review and scroll down to see them all!
https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/testimonials.html#fawomen

this link is from amazon so unbiased reviews...where the one above is from the actual Fertiaid website:
https://www.amazon.com/FertilAid-Wo...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

It seems to me that it doesn't benefit those who already have normal cycles.

Good Luck darling and we are always here if you need to vent!:hugs:

thank you all so much! I am feeling better today. I am in the states and have great insurance however not for infertility. I think Im going to hold off on the all the tests and my next appt and see what happens with this cycle.

Finallyready, I am going to go read the reviews right now. I am definitely curious to see what happens with your cycle this time! I have also been reading a lot about soy isoflavones. I might try that.. I dont know yet!

I'm now taking Vitex (which seems to be essentially what Fertilaid is) - started taking it on cd36 and I've eventually ov'd on cd47 :happydance:

I took soy isoflavones this cycle (100mg cd3-7) and it seems to have delayed ovulation by almost 3 weeks :growlmad: I heard a lot of success stories, so it's not the same for everyone but I certainly won't be taking it again!

So....my test date is 4 Feb. We DTD on all the right days so I'm now just waiting for Mother Nature to run her course!

Best news today after 52 days AF finally showed up! I am so happy! I wouldn't say I am back to normal in any sense but I am so happy its finally showed up..!!! Ahh.. Can not wipe the smile off my face! :D

Best news today after 52 days AF finally showed up! I am so happy! I wouldn't say I am back to normal in any sense but I am so happy its finally showed up..!!! Ahh.. Can not wipe the smile off my face! :D

Brilliant :hugs:

How crazy is that - my AF showed up on CD52 yesterday as well!! Seems our body's are in tune hahaha!

Wooohooooo :happydance:

The one thing that I really LOVE about this thread is how happy we get when we get AF! HAHAHA on some of the other threads I'm on it is obviously a major bummer...but at the same time, when you don't see her for many many weeks/months it can get very nerve racking so when she actually does show it is amazing and I'm glad we all can appreciate that.

Cheers to LOTS of :sex: this month which will hopefully lead to lots of :BFP: for February :)

katiekittykat do you know it's normal to have a temperature dip after ovulation?

Have you read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler? It says "some women notice they tend to have a pattern of a temperature drop on Day 2 of their thermal shift, followed by a substantial rise in temperature until their period...For pregnancy achievers you should assume that you ovulated about the day of or day after your peak day, the last day of wet-quality cervical fluid or lubricative vaginal sensation"

Hope this helps!

katiekittykat do you know it's normal to have a temperature dip after ovulation?

Have you read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler? It says "some women notice they tend to have a pattern of a temperature drop on Day 2 of their thermal shift, followed by a substantial rise in temperature until their period...For pregnancy achievers you should assume that you ovulated about the day of or day after your peak day, the last day of wet-quality cervical fluid or lubricative vaginal sensation"

Hope this helps!

I haven't read the book - the way I understood it was that your temp dipped for ov and then rose as of 1DPO...it's the progesterone that keeps your temp high during the LP. There may well be an estrogen surge when your temp dips, or for implantation, but last cycle my temp went up for ov and stayed there. I guess I'm just going on my chart for last cycle for guidance. I don't think Toni Weschler has a section for women with cycles like mine :rofl: She is right though - my CM has totally dried up today!

Hi all,
It's good to see that for a lot of you AF has finally shown her face.
Unfortunately I'm on cd108 and getting very impatient!
I've been taking agnus castus for over a week so hopefully that will help start ovulation.

Good luck to you all x x

How crazy is that - my AF showed up on CD52 yesterday as well!! Seems our body's are in tune hahaha!

Wooohooooo :happydance:

Ha ha that's crazy!!! How cool if we got our BFP at the same time :)

Hi Girls,

Happy to report that AF showed up today on CD 48. For reference i have been taking Vit B/Folic Acid/Iron/Omega 3 Fish Oil and a vit C and zinc tonic drink along with an hours exercise 3 times a week.

How is everyone else getting on?

Much Love x

If my temp stays the same, or goes up even a teeny bit tomorrow, FF will confirm that I ov'd on cd47 :happydance:

Great news Katie - hope things are getting clearer for tracking your next cycle.

I'm currently just celebrating first proper period off the pill, won't be celebrating any from here on in though.

Great news Katie - hope things are getting clearer for tracking your next cycle.

I'm currently just celebrating first proper period off the pill, won't be celebrating any from here on in though.

I hope so - this has been the hardest one yet....

Good luck for this cycle mrspjlover....FX AF doesn't show up again for another 9 months xx

hi ladies sorry to gate crash, but at all sounds soooo famillar.
I've already got two lovely little ones #1 took 10 months to conceive, #2 was a fluke came 6 months earlier than I was planning, and we are now ttc#3 and its prooving every bit as tricky as #1.
I've been off microgynon for over 5 yrs so a can't blame that anymore:). But still have crazy cycles, the month before we started trying this time round I had a 32 day cycle, and its been down hill since then, that was my shortest and the longest was 60 days. Its driving me potty, I'm now on day 34 and have been having stomach ache the whole month on and off, I don't temp or use ovulation tests as I don't want to try to hard if that makes sense.. figure I might get too stressed, plus dh isn't overly keen on the idea of 3, if it happened he would be really happy but he says he is already really happy with the two we have and doesnt feel the need to try for any more... thing is I have always wanted 3 and well once you have started to think about it its hard to turn your brain off isn't it. I had heard that if your cycle is over about 40 days it means you didn't ovulate but since I don't test I don't know if thats true... anyone else heard that?

hi ladies sorry to gate crash, but at all sounds soooo famillar.
I've already got two lovely little ones #1 took 10 months to conceive, #2 was a fluke came 6 months earlier than I was planning, and we are now ttc#3 and its prooving every bit as tricky as #1.
I've been off microgynon for over 5 yrs so a can't blame that anymore:). But still have crazy cycles, the month before we started trying this time round I had a 32 day cycle, and its been down hill since then, that was my shortest and the longest was 60 days. Its driving me potty, I'm now on day 34 and have been having stomach ache the whole month on and off, I don't temp or use ovulation tests as I don't want to try to hard if that makes sense.. figure I might get too stressed, plus dh isn't overly keen on the idea of 3, if it happened he would be really happy but he says he is already really happy with the two we have and doesnt feel the need to try for any more... thing is I have always wanted 3 and well once you have started to think about it its hard to turn your brain off isn't it. I had heard that if your cycle is over about 40 days it means you didn't ovulate but since I don't test I don't know if thats true... anyone else heard that?

I just ovulated on cd47, so it can't be true! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"