Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Trish21, Mrs Reiver - by the way how the hell are you's doing??? Hope you's are keeping well. Any adverse side effects of pregnancy?

I'm doing good! :thumbup: Going in for my first scan on Tuesday and extremely nervous about that but otherwise I'm feeling good.

By the way Mrs. Reiver: I LOVE that your "not a Fifty Shades" baby siggy! I have intense dislike for those books. :haha:

Hiya,

Yeah doing okay, I never thought I would be so grateful to have heartburn and feel sick and weepy but I am delighted with every symptom I have. We were offered an early scan by the fertility nurse. Unfortunately circumstances mean there's no way we can attended one before August so we're just going to wait for our booking in scan.

This pregnancy feels so different to the last one - I just feel "more pregnant" if you know what I mean?

Good luck with that, try not get too nervous, am sure everything will be fine. Roll on Tuesday for you

Hi amelia, just wondering how you're getting on? Clomid 50mg didn't work for me an I don't reckon the 100mg has either but will find out next week. Hope you've had better luck xx

Hi amelia, just wondering how you're getting on? Clomid 50mg didn't work for me an I don't reckon the 100mg has either but will find out next week. Hope you've had better luck xx

Hi mouse12, I really don't know if 50mg worked for me this time either!Will know next week too. fingers crossed for both of us

Did you try 50mg again? I went up to 100mg and will know tomorrow afternoon. Not hopeful though x

Did you try 50mg again? I went up to 100mg and will know tomorrow afternoon. Not hopeful though x

The dr told me to do 50mg again this cycle. Hopefully my bloods will be back tomorrow so I'll know if I've ov.. 10dpo today unreal tired, mild headaches and mild pains in stomach. Hard not to symptom spot.

I'm cd21 tomorrow (reluctant to say dpo as I don't think I've ovulated). Getting day 21 bloods tm so will know in the afternoon the outcome but I'm almost certain I haven't o'd. I reckon I'll be on 150mg next week.

I'm cd21 tomorrow (reluctant to say dpo as I don't think I've ovulated). Getting day 21 bloods tm so will know in the afternoon the outcome but I'm almost certain I haven't o'd. I reckon I'll be on 150mg next week.

got blood results today didn't ov :growlmad: starting clomid 100mg, not too disappointed

Hey girls. Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I just didn't feel like it was appropriate but I've been reading and hoping for you.

Just so you all know, I'm taking a little break from BaB for awhile. We found out today that our LO no longer had a heartbeat. I had a D&C performed this evening. This is our 2nd loss in 4 months so we will now be having recurrent pregnancy loss testing done. I'm in a really dark place so I don't feel like I can be here anymore.

I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully when I am strong enough to come back one day we will all be in a better place.

Lots of love,
Trisha

how did you get on? Am going to try opks this month

Trish if you see this-I'm so so sorry for your loss. Taking a break is a good idea, and definitely taking a step back from all of it.

Amelia-I didn't ovulate but my estrogen was much higher than it has been previously. It's consistently been about 150 which is classed as baseline and it was 340 yesterday so they want me to go back in a week to see of I ovulated late. Did you get your results? If not, be sure to ask the specific estrogen level do you can track it. X

Hey girls. Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I just didn't feel like it was appropriate but I've been reading and hoping for you.

Just so you all know, I'm taking a little break from BaB for awhile. We found out today that our LO no longer had a heartbeat. I had a D&C performed this evening. This is our 2nd loss in 4 months so we will now be having recurrent pregnancy loss testing done. I'm in a really dark place so I don't feel like I can be here anymore.

I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully when I am strong enough to come back one day we will all be in a better place.

Lots of love,
Trisha

God Trisha I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope you find the strength to get through this tough time for you and your partner.x

Hey amelia, how did you get on with your results? Do you know what your esteogen level was? Hope you're ok hun x

Hey amelia, how did you get on with your results? Do you know what your esteogen level was? Hope you're ok hun x

Hi progesterone levels were 0.1 pretty dismal. More hopeful 100mg clomid will see better results. going to use opks for the first time this month.

Well 100mg seemed to work better with me, going back on fri to see if I had a late ovulation. Do you know what your estrogen level was? X

Ok so my cycles are awol and have to take provera to bring on af. I take it for 5 days and normally after the 2nd or 3rd day after I've finished the course af comes. Well this is the 4th day and still no af. I feel like it coming but nothing. I keep running to the toilet to check.

My husband jokingly said last night maybe I'm pregnant! Could it happen?

I don't know for sure but I don't think so Hun as your progesterone results didn't show ovulation so there won't have been as egg there so get fertilised - in just assuming but obviously could be very wrong.

I got my blood test on Friday and estrogen was up to 470 which indicates an egg is there waiting to be released!! So I have to go back again next Friday to see if I did ovulate. So it goes to show there may be hope and 100mg has obviously worked better with me so perhaps it will with you too.

I'm wondering, do you have PCOS? I don't you see, they put my amenorrhea (no periods) down to stress and anxiety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->