Post Pregnancy Pics!

i feel crazy because im kinda hoping i have a big baby boy haha, not sure why i just imagine this big chunky little lad :cloud9:..

PLUS im just guessing he will be big so he HAS to be because iv only bought 0-3 haha x

Sarah, get a pack or asda first size gros JIC, they are anly like £3.75, and you can't guarantee he'll be big, DD was over a lb lighter than DS

really? how big were they?
well we have a couple of newborn white stuff like vests and baby gros but they are in a box atm, im gonna keep them but just not put them out just in case he is little. IF hes smaller i suppose i can always go shopping when hes born llol x

i was enormous at the end of my pregnancy so i thought baby was going to be huge so i didnt really buy any new born stuff it was all 0-3 she wieghed 7.12 and i had to get loads of new born and shes still in that now and shes 5 weeks old even though shes the weight for 0-3 shes just little!! i almost lost her when i tried to put her in 0-3 lol

i dont get the point in newborn, and even 0-3 tbh, outfits, like jackets and trousers and t shirts.
At that age its just so much easier for nappie changes and CONSTANT napping to keep in sleepsuits/babygro's :shrug:
xxx

i dont get the point in newborn, and even 0-3 tbh, outfits, like jackets and trousers and t shirts.
At that age its just so much easier for nappie changes and CONSTANT napping to keep in sleepsuits/babygro's :shrug:
xxx

Agreed, Summer had a few dresses because it was sooo hot when she was born, but other than that they lived in gros for the first 3-6 months probably

yeah i plan on putting max in baby gros and vest, all his 'outfits' are just patterned sleepsuits haha! harriet had dresses and stuff though because it was boiling when she was born, but the amount of times i took her out in just vests!!! so this time iv sworn hes having no outfits till 3-6 like jeans etc (unless theres a special occasion ikll dress him up, but i have no social life so that wont happen haha)

Harriets still in 3-6 though haa x x

Yea see, I don't get it either :shrug: I don't think the egg's been out of a baby grow since shes been born!!! i cba with fussy clothes :rofl: x

:rofl:

harriet has a sleepsuit with a zip on and its THE easiest outfit to put on her, i love it. i wish all her clothes had zips instead of buttons haha i hate trying to hold her still while doing up fiddley stupid buttons! and i hate it when they put buttons on the back of clothes and on the shoulders.. so awkward!

cant wait till summer when i can just slip a dress over her head haha :D

I was classed as underweight for my height .. but i had a 8lb 6.5ozer lol he wasnt exactly *small* LOL .. spose my body just adapted to his size .. i dont know how i managed to have him naturally tbh lol

As for clothes i put mason in proper clothes if i go out somewhere lol cause i dont really want him going out in a sleepsuit :haha: if that makes sense .. but when hes in house usually just keep him in a sleepsuit .. i hate the the buttons aswell but most things have the press studs or buttons! which is annopying and mason hates me changing him as it is he proper screams lol so best to do it as quick as poss :haha:

its crazy isnt it. my MW was always on at me to make sure i was eating well it was annoying but i blame the fact i ate loadsa junk in the third tri as to why she was big :haha:

I agree i think thats why he was so big lmao i started to eat loads and now im back to how i used to be hardly eating :shrug: think its more i hardly have any time to eat which is bad lol

i think its just pregnancy that makes you eat tbh, once harriet was born, like you said i didnt eat much either i just didnt feel that hungry. and i can bet i definately wont have time to eat once this one's born :rofl:

I think I ate alot more with Jak, with Summer I was really concious (sp) of how much I ate, because I gained soo much with Jak, might have been why she was smaller

Sleepsuits start to be a pain to put on when they can walk, Summer runs away while I'm trying to get them on.
Most clothes are a pain too until they start helping though tbh

i think iv eaten more this time around but im moving around much more this time and getting less sleep and more tired etc so not sure if that will make a difference, i am eating different foods to what i was before though.

omg. think....if i have a second baby, it could be bigger than Chloe...omg could come out weighing a stone!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->