• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Pregnancy Pics!

You must have been in agony the last few weeks, I thought DS was big he was only 8lb9, DD wasnt that big until she was 18 weeks old

:o
oh mi gosh i though i had it bad and my lo was 7lb 7.5oz :haha:
hes 9 lb now though :D still not even up to your LO's birth weight

11lb 14 oz :shock:
My heart goes out to you hun :hugs: :haha:

My doctor doesn't think I'd be able to handle anything much bigger then like 8lbs :shock:
Good thing he's predicting a 7 pounder!

ha ha lucky u...i didnt have anyone even geuss at a weight...they just told me i was carrying alot of water!! lol

for comparason...1st is 18 weeks...2nd is 39weeks...last is today!!

Attachments

• pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 39 weeks.jpg
    39 weeks.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMGP1065.jpg
    IMGP1065.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 54
woah 11lb14oz! go you!! think it would of killed me having one that big!!

Sienna was 8lb3oz and i only just managed to get her out with help from being cut!!

i really hope i look as good as you guys do after i give birth. i was so small before im afraid ill get huge and look horrible after!

My doctor doesn't think I'd be able to handle anything much bigger then like 8lbs :shock:

:rofl: thats what i got told! my midwife thought she'd be maximum 7lb overdue and scans predicted a teeny one..

she came out 8lb14.5oz :smug::haha:

hoping they predict correctly this time! dont want them being 2lb out again :shock: x

lol, thank god she is a slow gainer now!!

bless her shes gorgeous :cloud9:

my LO started out bit too, but shes also a slow gainer although she wasnt to start with :rofl:

i reckon my little boy is gonna be like 10lb lol

did anyone realise she'd be so big hun? x x x

:rofl: thats what i got told! my midwife thought she'd be maximum 7lb overdue and scans predicted a teeny one..

hoping they predict correctly this time! dont want them being 2lb out again :shock: x
:shock: Don't scare me like that!!
I don't think he'll be over 8lbs.. both FOB and I were within 7-8lbs.. same with alot of the people in close family.. So big babies don't run in the family :haha:

My doctor has been doing this for over 20 years..:smug: I have faith and confidence in him hoping he knows what he's talking about and I wont have like a 9 pounder :rofl:

I don't think he'll be over 8lbs.. both FOB and I were within 7-8lbs.. same with alot of the people in close family.. So big babies don't run in the family :haha:

My doctor has been doing this for over 20 years..:smug: I have faith and confidence in him hoping he knows what he's talking about and I wont have like a 9 pounder :rofl:

I was 6lb something, DS was 8lb9oz, boys are bigger than girls too, so there's no hope for Sarah, lol

:haha:here comes the scary part...

i was a 6lb'er fullterm and OH was 7.7 full term :rofl:
i wouldnt worry hun, my birth was easy and im a short arse :haha:

I was 6lb something, DS was 8lb9oz, boys are bigger than girls too, so there's no hope for Sarah, lol

:rofl: you are so mean haha! :winkwink:

saying that my sister was 9lb6 and both my brothers were 8.4 and 8.6 but they do have different dad to me, and his family grow bigguns! no idea about harriet though all the other babies in the family are small haha x

:rofl:
Stop scaring me!! I was like 7lb even.. I don't want a giant baby!! My doctor says I couldn't handle one :cry:

Aww I have a small figure and was pretty much underweight, so i wouldn't of been able to handle a big one either. (;

my brother was like 9 lbs tho ! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->