Post Pregnancy Pics!

:haha:

i shall do! im going to wear knickers that say 'NO!' on :rofl:

and also..

a t-shirt that says 'fuck off!' :hissy: grr i wont go into why ;)

sarah you are the pregnancy veteran :smug:
and lmao @ the NO knickers

:rofl: hahah "in front of the bumps", do not pollute the brain of my unborn child! :smug:

haha!! loving the quote anna!

Kris there was something i wanted to ask you!! ;) i know this isnt the thread to ask but i dont care :haha: its about breastfeeding. :blush: seeing as your doing so well i want to ask a few questions etc if you dont mind.. i dont dare go over to BF section because i have no idea about anything! im just SERIOUSLY considering doing it this time round :)

:rofl: all we talking about is sex and boobs!!

hmmm isnt that meant to be the blokes job?#
meh :shrug:
lol fire away sarah :mrgreen: xxx

i woud also like to point out that i was not the 1 gabbing about going commando *sough*anna*cough*....:haha:

:rofl:

okay im aware everyone can read what we are saying so i wnt go into detail :haha:

but i was going to try it after Harriet was born but i was so exhausted and couldnt hold her and she was hungry so we just went straight for bottles andi always wish i tried it! so iv pretty much made my mind up that ill give it a go this time if i can but i just worry because.. does it take up like a LOT of time? because ill be on my own a lot with Harriet and Max so i panic he will be hungry and i wont be able to feed him whilst watching Harriet etc? and i also feel guilty about doing the best thing for Max that i never did for Harriet :cry: i know im strupid but i actually did get upset by it!! i kinda feel like if i breastfeed him its like they are being treated differently? i already feel bad that she wont get as much attention..

:blush: am i crazy!?

ur not crazy 4 the giult thing, but tbh since iv had tommy i feel guilty for everything lol, dnno bout u but it just seems to go hand in hand with motherhood..always worrying lol.
Personally i LOVE breastfeeding, i rlly do, u get to sit and cuddle him while u feed him and its lovely. At first i spose its time consuming, well it was for me, he basically fed constantly for the first week or 2, but i was recovering from labour neway so it wasnt too bad rlly, after that i dont see the amount of attention it takes any different to bottle feeding tbh, xcept theres no making up the bottle, washing, sterilising etc, u just whip it out lol. Nowadays we dnt worry bout latch coz he knows what to do, 9 times outta 10 i just plug him in, prop my arm holding him up on a cushion and i can use the other to get on with things, (like checking BnB :haha:).
I think the big thing with BFing is it is kinda tough in the 1st few weeks, but it makes up 4 it by making everythin so much simpler after lol...
im far too lazy to FF :haha: xxx

:haha: lol @ whip it out ;)

hopefully OH will be here once he's born but my mum works so cant really help me out much, Callum works on most of his days off college so i worry about not being able to do it all!
The bottle making can be annoying :haha: but if i were to FF him to it kinda wouldnt make MUCH difference because Harriet would still be having bottles too so... i duno!! i really want to try it but im scared of how she will be when ALL my attention will be on him?

and the guilt of treating one child differently will never leave me :rofl:

hopefully if i do, i can get my support from Bnb :D i dont have any family members i talk to that BF :wacko: x

:hugs: Sarah, I felt guilty that I BF Jak longer than Summer, and that I didn't keep it up with both of them, I already feel guilty about not wanting to BF bump, but hunni, you can't let it consume you, give it a go, it's easier to switch from BF to FF than FF to BF.

Aw hun you cnt worry about it. She wont see it as special treatment or anything like that. I mean how do you know she would of liked BF anywyas? She may have preferred FF all along if you had tried it. And your LO on the way might prefer the breast more then the bottle. Dont beat yourself up about it. :)
Hope that post made sence haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->