Post Pregnancy Pics!

it would be another c-section and loads of growth scans...even tho those can be out by 2lbs! i would like to have a VBAC tho, but only if i had a baby that was less than 10lbs!! only problem is i dont know if i would progress further than the 8cm i went this time

Firstly, I have to say everyone looks great in their pictures :)
And I hopefully will be so lucky... however if nature doesn't agree with me I do have a fully iron boned corset that says otherwise :).
I don't exactly have a giant bump at the moment, 2 weeks ago it was basically "tiny bump" but now its plumped itself up to be a bit more of what you would expect, but still neat enough. (My boobies on the other hand are a different story having gone F - JJ... pain!) But oh noes, I was 9lb 10oz, and my brother was 10lb 1oz... I am going to have a giant baby lol & I think it might be growing in my boobs lolxxx

Firstly, I have to say everyone looks great in their pictures :)
And I hopefully will be so lucky... however if nature doesn't agree with me I do have a fully iron boned corset that says otherwise :).
I don't exactly have a giant bump at the moment, 2 weeks ago it was basically "tiny bump" but now its plumped itself up to be a bit more of what you would expect, but still neat enough. (My boobies on the other hand are a different story having gone F - JJ... pain!) But oh noes, I was 9lb 10oz, and my brother was 10lb 1oz... I am going to have a giant baby lol & I think it might be growing in my boobs lolxxx

:rofl:!!

Ahh! Im still TTC and terrified ill have a HUGE baby, lol. I was 10lbs when I was born, my dad was 11lbs and my paternal grand dad was 13lbs! I am not sure how big my OH was but his daughter was 9lbs, so I guess its likely ill have a bigger baby. As long as its healthy tho, right?

doesnt necessarily mean baby will be big hun :D

we were all small babies and LO was a biggun aha, so baby might be totally opposite x

wow everyone one looks so amazing.. i really hope im the same. Doubt it though lol.
I posted a thread last night about a post pregnancy tummy wrap? I hadnt heard of it before until i saw it and wondered what everyone thought about it?

Ahh! Im still TTC and terrified ill have a HUGE baby, lol. I was 10lbs when I was born, my dad was 11lbs and my paternal grand dad was 13lbs! I am not sure how big my OH was but his daughter was 9lbs, so I guess its likely ill have a bigger baby. As long as its healthy tho, right?

Bigger the better!! Might hurt more but a like you say, healthy baby is whats important! I'm so worried my twins are going to be too tiny, you hear so many stories of twins in special care, just hope they will be OK! xx

im being brave & adding mine :) sooo first piccy is a few days before i dropped! then 2 or 3 weeks post pregnancy crnt remember which!!! then today soooo basically 5 weeks

Attachments

• Photo0042.jpg
    Photo0042.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Photo0124.jpg
    Photo0124.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Photo0160.jpg
    Photo0160.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 101
damn i cant wait to attempt at getting my body back! feel like i have been pregnant for years!! well i kinda have..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->