Post Pregnancy Pics!

Uh not as good as you missy :sulk:

Its crazy beans i cant believe i'm 21 with a toddler and preggers and getting married :shock: What the hell am i going to do later??

my mum told me today that after she'd had my brother they didnt expell all of the placenta and she was having like ten showers a day confused why she stunk so bad, they found out they'd left a part of the placenta in and it had all died inside her, eww eww eww!!
off topic but your mum was lucky she's ok! this is the reason that so many women used to die after childbirth, they didnt really understand about placenta so often it would stay in there and actually kill the mother!

lol - sit back and relax?
Pah! ur a mum!
shall never run out of stuff to do :haha: xxx

you all look so good!

seriously my bump is just fat :haha: i eat too much junk :blush:

I never got to see my placenta :(
After the c-section and I was still numb from the spinal tap and laying flat on my back my cousin pointed to something out of my view and asked the nurse what it was and she said "Oh, that's her placenta." She's like.. "...That's what I thought.." she looked a little.. disturbed after that :rofl:

haha lol
And ewwww to placenta dying inside of you. Now im worried and am going to ask..'you got all the placenta right?!?!?!?!'

My friend at babygroup had to go back into hospital the other week for an op as they thought they had missed some :dohh:

Yea but by the time i'm like 40 they'll have moved out and Robin and i will just be like so.......... :haha:

oh my stars, so I was sitting here looking at dresses cause I have a wedding to go to in April well, I remember my legs are COVERED in stretch marks. what the heck am I going to wear? long dresses don't normally look good on me cause im only 5'1 but do I wear a pantsuit? lmao ='(

Rome i have the same problem :cry: last summer i was sooooo HOT in my jeans because i just wouldnt wear shorts or anything because of my stretchies :(

it'll be the same this year too. *sigh*

tights, not for the summer, for the wedding, I don't know if you call them tights, sorry if you don't lol!

yea i was gonna suggest tights :thumbup: i wear tights all year round (unless its like unbearably hot.. but that doesnt tend to happen in england :haha:) cos my legs have horrible scars on them cos i used to always cut myself shaving then pick the scabs off (LOL nice i know) then shave over them again accidentally and cut them more then wait for them to scab and pick the scabs off again loool im a beautiful creature, this was years ago but theyve scarred really bad and i just have loads of big spots all over my shins.

i didnt get to see my placenta either but i saw them carrying it around in a bag like when you get a take away it looked pretty heavy!

im sooo not looking forward to summer wih my stretchies :( x

I found if i put some fake tan on you couldnt really notice...plus they will get better with time. I really hate mine they look like a cat has attacked my legs :nope: but if i put fake tan on nobody else really notices

im always in tights coz i hae a ton of psoriasis scars on my legs...think u guys call em pantyhose?
They work wonders xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->