Post Pregnancy Pics!

Kris my legs have excema scars on its horrible :(

and i found that fake tan did nothing to my stretchmarks :cry:

maybe it was because it was when they were really bright? might work if i used it when they faded x

You guys look great. I know it's not your pre-baby bodies but you really do look good. (Not lying to make you feel better, don't worry!)

update on my post preg-belly

okay here is

4 days before I gave birth, 1 week after , 9 days after, and last today 4 weeks and 2 days after

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100120_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20100120_4.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 1weekpost.jpg
    1weekpost.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 9dayspost.jpg
    9dayspost.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Snapshot_20100224_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20100224_1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 48
Thats gone down brilliantly!! You can sooo see the difference :D ! I think I lost my "pouch" at about 3/4 weeks too, i thought it would never go :dohh:

Just give it time :) you look great though!

x

:thumbup: Wow you're doing so well totally going down :)

I didnt find that fake tan made them vanish or anything but if you look closely you can see that loads of people have stretchmarks even if they're not preggers. :hugs: But tbh you just need to find something that doesnt make you selfconsious

I love your Tattoo Rome :D And your tummy is lookin fab considering you gave birth only 4 weeks ago!! :hug: xxx

i thought i would come on here to see some pics. i went throught 10 pages and it was just you lot chatting lol :haha:

update on my post preg-belly

okay here is

4 days before I gave birth, 1 week after , 9 days after, and last today 4 weeks and 2 days after

You look great! :thumbup: Your tummy's shrinking back so fast :) x

I dont look like half of you girlies even before i was pregnant......i think i have noooo hope.
xxx

I actually prefur my stomach now to before. Its not flat but its shapely and I think men like real women better so dont be worried ladies xx

you look fabulous Rome!! i hope i look even half as good as that 4 weeks after!! x

:rofl: i only just read about my mummas placenta, yeah it sounds like they were pretty rubbish with her in both her labours. The first one with me lasted four days, and she had every pain relief going but could still feel everything, oh and they didnt use a catheter then so you just had to have a bed pan put under your bum and piss into that, she filled up one within seconds and had to try holding the rest of it while they swapped it! Then my brother flew out, literally she was in labour like 40 mins, but they wouldnt believe her that he was coming until they checked and she was fully dilated. She almost had him in the lift! lol, then he shat on his way out so that coulda killed both of them and they left part the placenta in, niiice!! Not good experiences really.... Im glad its changed now! x

:rofl: Trust me you will and you will be able to see your feet again ( don't hit me :D)

When I had aidan I looked down at my feet and was like Oh I havnt seen you in a long time
xx

sorry, im just getting up to date with these threads (ive been using my mobile for the past few months and unable to read anything other than the latest posts :cry:)

Thats funny! lol, i cant imagine how it will be to see my falange again! Ive missed her! :rofl: x

:cry:
I looked back through all the pictures.. NONE of you look as bad as I do :hissy:

The stretchmarks are absolutely horrifying :cry:

Oh, sweetie! *hugs* I'm sure they'll get better. You JUST had him! *more hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"