Post Pregnancy Pics!

God I haven't even seen my belly after the c-section I'm scared to look because if I see the wound or something I'm scared to think I'll be in more pain knowing what it looks like down there.. Like when you wreck on your bicylce and it doesn't feel that bad and you look and it's bloody or something and the pain kicks in bad then..

It's going to be horrible with the c-section scars and all the stretch marks :cry:
I don't even know how flat my stomach is right now I have the dressing band thing over it and it squeezes my tummy making it appear smaller while I have abunch of extra skin and fat coming out over the top of it or something....

Maybe in a week or three I'll have the guts to look :haha:

aww hun :hugs: Im sure it wont be as bad as you think. And even if it is then just remember your LO made a big appearance into the world that way :)

awe jas <3 don't look right away if you don't want to, I didn't look at my belly for a little while after giving birth and I didn't even have a c-sec lol untill I had to shower then I saw. lol
its all worth it even tho I miss the way my body use to look

c sec scars not bad hun, put it this way trousers cover it :)
i just saw someone who'd given birth like a day ago today, she still had a big bump i was astounded lol! Looked like she had another baby growing! Lol xx

wow!
This is going to sound rather stupid but how long after birth do you 'deflate' so to speak lol. I know everyone is different but baby is ALOT of the bump so once baby is out wouldnt there be nothing to keep the bump? :S
Hope that wasnt too confusing lol. Tried to word is as best as i couold

after tommy popped i litterally just had a pouch that continued to shrink over the next fesw weeks xxx

after I had Quintin I still look 5 months pregnant for like a week. now I'm just fat! lol.

brandonsgirl- your uterus has to shrink back to normal size. thats why some woman still look pregnant after giving birth.

my mum told me today that after she'd had my brother they didnt expell all of the placenta and she was having like ten showers a day confused why she stunk so bad, they found out they'd left a part of the placenta in and it had all died inside her, eww eww eww!!
when she was telling me about what happens when the after birth comes out, how you look afterwards etc. I felt sad in a way that he'll no longer be there living inside of me, that ill no longer be breathing for him, does that make any sense? I hope im not just being crazy lol!xx

my mum told me today that after she'd had my brother they didnt expell all of the placenta and she was having like ten showers a day confused why she stunk so bad, they found out they'd left a part of the placenta in and it had all died inside her, eww eww eww!!
when she was telling me about what happens when the after birth comes out, how you look afterwards etc. I felt sad in a way that he'll no longer be there living inside of me, that ill no longer be breathing for him, does that make any sense? I hope im not just being crazy lol!xx

Makes perfect sense, but he will still rely on you totally for quite some time!

probably for the rest of my life, i dont think boys ever grow up lol.

wow!
This is going to sound rather stupid but how long after birth do you 'deflate' so to speak lol. I know everyone is different but baby is ALOT of the bump so once baby is out wouldnt there be nothing to keep the bump? :S
Hope that wasnt too confusing lol. Tried to word is as best as i couold

mine was pretty much flat as soon as she came out!

but i think that was due to her size and my bump not being that big. plus i dont think there was a lot of water around her either.

it swelled a tiny bit after a few days when everything in side was shrinking etc though x

oh ok.. yeah i have alot of water and MW said that because its such a low bump my muscles kinda gave up :cry: so dont think i will be getting my figure back anytime soon after LO is born

God I haven't even seen my belly after the c-section I'm scared to look because if I see the wound or something I'm scared to think I'll be in more pain knowing what it looks like down there.. Like when you wreck on your bicylce and it doesn't feel that bad and you look and it's bloody or something and the pain kicks in bad then..

It's going to be horrible with the c-section scars and all the stretch marks :cry:
I don't even know how flat my stomach is right now I have the dressing band thing over it and it squeezes my tummy making it appear smaller while I have abunch of extra skin and fat coming out over the top of it or something....

Maybe in a week or three I'll have the guts to look :haha:

i had stitches and when i looked at mine i was surprised it didnt look bad at all. althought i felt taking the bandage off i might like fall apart lol

i really hope so. I miss being able to bend and touch the floor haha

:rofl: Trust me you will and you will be able to see your feet again ( don't hit me :D)

When I had aidan I looked down at my feet and was like Oh I havnt seen you in a long time
xx

haha i know what you mean.. i have to move my leg forward just to see my feet :shock: And when i bend down i look like some kind of duck that cant waddle properly lol. Not good :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->