Post Pregnancy Pics!

i just have a big jelly belly. i know its always gonna be saggy and full of stretchies now, ive accepted that..... you cant carry a ten pounder and not have lasting effects! :haha:

i just have a big jelly belly. i know its always gonna be saggy and full of stretchies now, ive accepted that..... you cant carry a ten pounder and not have lasting effects! :haha:

he is so cute and chubby in your siggy pic!!!

HULA HOOPING AND POI!!!

Seriously! it does wonders! I do both for about 3 hours a day its great for your arms and whipping your butt into shape!!

ANNA :O You look amazing hun! I hope i look like that a week after when it's time for me to have baby girl... If i wish hard enough maybe :haha:
xxx

omg
anna you look amazing ! if my bellys even half like after that ill be happy
x

anna u look fantastic!
all pert and shiz :lol:

Lol jess iv bin a major fan of hula hoops since yr 6...it used to be for fun then i read somewhere about them keeping ur waist in check so yups!
I loves the hula...:D
I have a cheapy yellow one from primary school and a nice heavy white n red one i use now...cant bring myself to let go of the yellow one lol xxx

well i have a saggy horrible disgusting tummy BUT i am proud at how much its gone down if you compare the two...
https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/hitlerwashardcore/26816_10150113732295106_572370105_1.jpg
about 2 days before having him.

https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/hitlerwashardcore/DSCF0021.jpg
11 days after having him.

God i feel brave now. lol. dont lie, i know its hideous but just wow at how much its gone down!

omg ellie it looks like someone has litterally popped it with a pin :haha:

youll be looking gorgeous in no time hun :) xxxxx

well i have a saggy horrible disgusting tummy BUT i am proud at how much its gone down if you compare the two...
https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/hitlerwashardcore/26816_10150113732295106_572370105_1.jpg
about 2 days before having him.

https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/hitlerwashardcore/DSCF0021.jpg
11 days after having him.

God i feel brave now. lol. dont lie, i know its hideous but just wow at how much its gone down!

You look bloody great for having had a 10lber in there! :thumbup:
:hugs: It will shrink heaps more before you know it x

makes me laugh looking at the 40 weeks one and how large i was. i still insisted he was an 8 pounder :lol: x

makes me laugh looking at the 40 weeks one and how large i was. i still insisted he was an 8 pounder :lol: x

In a way, it must actually be less nerve wracking handling a 10lb baby as opposed to say a 6lber - not quite so fragile seeming! :) OH has said he would quite like a bigger baby...hmm, yeah, if he's giving birth to him then that's fine by me :rofl:

:haha: that made me chuckle. The doctor i saw today said i have given him the best start to life with him weighing 10 lbs bc bigger babies are healthier so that made me feel good for once, ive felt quite terrible about him being so large, i didnt eat that much during preg so its a mystery. My mum says its genes (my mum and dad and me were all 9 pound something babies) Sorry for rant lol. I do feel alot more confident with him being bigger, he has control of his own head so i dont feel scared when im holding him so much lol x

:haha: that made me chuckle. The doctor i saw today said i have given him the best start to life with him weighing 10 lbs bc bigger babies are healthier so that made me feel good for once, ive felt quite terrible about him being so large, i didnt eat that much during preg so its a mystery. My mum says its genes (my mum and dad and me were all 9 pound something babies) Sorry for rant lol. I do feel alot more confident with him being bigger, he has control of his own head so i dont feel scared when im holding him so much lol x

Definitely :thumbup: Well he certainly doesn't look sickly! He's gorgeous hun :cloud9: Though of course you know that!

I think genetics do somewhat come in to play. Wish I knew how much my parents weighed...I know OH was 8lb something. I was only about 3lb something as I was born at 32 weeks so god knows what I would've weighed.

It will be interesting to see how big my one turns out. The midwife's estimated 7 and a half lbs after saying he'd be small...sounds pretty average sized to me! I'm determined he's going to be 6lb because of how small I'm carrying :shrug: Who knows, I'm just damned impatient to find out now.

That's awesome that he's got good neck muscles already, I'm worried about the floppy head-ness. And the fontanelle :? Knowing me I'll stick my finger in there accidentally :rofl:

Sorry for my rant, I got a bit carried away :blush: The boards are so goddamn quiet at the moment..

Everyone comments on how strong his head is, he lifts it right back to look at you and can even turn it if his face gets too hot on one side when hes laying on my chest lol he is positively cute. He also has good control of his eyes, they dont wobble around like some new borns.

I'd say 7lbs was average too? Most babies i hear of are around the 6 pound 11 mark? But maybe that's just me lol.

The boards are quiet, although its nearly 1 AM here so no wonder. I shouldn't be up, but i'm waiting for Jude to wake up for his next feed so i know he'll stay asleep for a couple of hours when i go up lol. He's a nightmare, he was up every hour for a feed last night :shock:

Everyone comments on how strong his head is, he lifts it right back to look at you and can even turn it if his face gets too hot on one side when hes laying on my chest lol he is positively cute. He also has good control of his eyes, they dont wobble around like some new borns.

I'd say 7lbs was average too? Most babies i hear of are around the 6 pound 11 mark? But maybe that's just me lol.

The boards are quiet, although its nearly 1 AM here so no wonder. I shouldn't be up, but i'm waiting for Jude to wake up for his next feed so i know he'll stay asleep for a couple of hours when i go up lol. He's a nightmare, he was up every hour for a feed last night :shock:

Aww he's a clever boy by the sounds of it :) See, he was just overdue because he wanted to make sure he had all his skills down before meeting everybody...:haha: yeah, newborns with lazy eyes always look a bit funny..

He could be any weight I suppose - my sister carried small too and had a 9lb something baby so anything's possible :shock: Though I would be concerned as to quite where he'd been hiding all that time...I certainly feel over full with baby right now though :|

Ahh that would make sense...darnit - it's only 2pm here so for obvious reasons I'm wide awake and full of energy.

:shock: Every hour, god he's a boobie monster isn't he?! That's really good though, at least you know he's getting enough. Must be a bit hard on the nipples if he's feeding that much though :hugs:

10 weeks PP

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/mushroompixie/SDC11862.jpg​

you look fabulous! and you still have your linea nigra? i keep wondering when mine will disappear lol.

Ahh that must be why he was overdue :lol: I bet your LO is as clever then being 5 days over, :dust: for you!
Its a guessing game how much they'll weigh, i knew someone who carried really small but had 9 pounders every time! So you may have a big baby! x

you look fabulous! and you still have your linea nigra? i keep wondering when mine will disappear lol.

Ahh that must be why he was overdue :lol: I bet your LO is as clever then being 5 days over, :dust: for you!
Its a guessing game how much they'll weigh, i knew someone who carried really small but had 9 pounders every time! So you may have a big baby! x

I think he's just being lazy like his mum in all honesty :haha: And he's probably not here yet as I've been on my bum a whole lot lately :dohh: Probably should do something about that.. Thanks for the :dust: :hugs:

Gawd, it's funny thinking about stuff like that...from how I see it...you'd think your organs would take a beating if baby's squished in that far! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->