Post Pregnancy Pics!

everyone looks so great ='(
I feel like I look gross! My mom says I look good for just having a baby but I gained 70 pounds when I was pregnant, and I already lost 20 pounds after labour, and now I'm up to 35 pounds off all together , I pray it all keeps coming off as quick! lol.

it will come off , Hell my daughters 8 months and i still have a WEE tummy and i didnt gain anything but baby , and everyone in my family says once they start running you Both lose baby weight
Besides you didnt look very Big in your pictures , and your little guy wasnt that Little

everyone looks so great ='(
I feel like I look gross! My mom says I look good for just having a baby but I gained 70 pounds when I was pregnant, and I already lost 20 pounds after labour, and now I'm up to 35 pounds off all together , I pray it all keeps coming off as quick! lol.

thats half of it in 6 days :winkwink: thats great :D. I didnt even weigh myself during my pregnancy and havent stepped near the scales since ive had him... and tbh until im in all of my old clothes i dont plan to:haha:

wow at Kris, you dont even have any stretchies!! Im so jealous :cry: xx

Thanks everyone, I threw away my old jeans months ago cause I couldn't look at the anymore! LOL
I will buy some more one day ahaha,

I agree trashit, Kris looks insanely good, it's not even fair, I didn't look that good pre-pregnancy! lol

here I will be brave
1 week post preg
:sad2::sad2:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100131.jpg
    Snapshot_20100131.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 209
Thats not bad at all hun :hugs: I've seen waaaaaaaaaaaay worse babe don't you worry! You look great for 1 week PP !!!! I was about that size too! I was like shit the bed man this is never gonna go down!!! Now look at me :D xxxxxxxxxx

I wanna start walking but we've had nothing but crazy cold weather =(

Hun you don't look bad at all considering, you'll loose it in no time I'm sure :hugs:

Same here its crap! Its just freezing cold and raining all day its a load of POO!! Can't wait for summer to be here!!! x

Its just derby and nottingham for ya, both in the shitty midlands :haha: x

:rofl: exactly!!

its not fair ;) yesterday was SOO sunny it looked really warm. Stepped outside and nearly froze my boobs off! x x

OMG! I did that on friday! It was well sunny and I thought oh I'll be okay in just a cardi and I looked at the street and their were frozen puddles on the floor and I was about turning into an ice cube :rofl: gutted

This is me now :D]

You all look lovely

xx

Attachments

• Picture0015.jpg
    Picture0015.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 261
  • Picture0021.jpg
    Picture0021.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 205
OMG! I did that on friday! It was well sunny and I thought oh I'll be okay in just a cardi and I looked at the street and their were frozen puddles on the floor and I was about turning into an ice cube :rofl: gutted

:rofl: i did it too! went down the shops and when i got home my fingers were just frozen :haha:

come on summertime ;)

:rofl: you're not alone :blush: i did it too! put my thin coat on (literally paper thin!) and walked down the shops, by the time i got back my fingers were frozen.. i couldnt bend them :rofl:

i SOO want summertime to hurry ;) x xx

Argh, Idid this too, it looked beautiful Friday, shame about the bit where I spetted outside into it and realised how cold it was, gaaaah, doesn't help that the heating in my car doesn't work, bring on the Summer, oh and then I can wear skirts and be comfy toooo

;) sounds good! although us two are going to be HEAVILY pregnant :haha:!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->