Posting Christmas Prezzies

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm dreading it! Its going to cost a complete BOMB not only that after something that was lost in the post last year I'm sending everything recorded & making sure the cover is enough for the parcel contents!!

I don't trust the post office/Royal Mail at all we all know there are theiving rats within their work force - I just hope they are off the day my parcels go through :lol:

Ohhh blimey babe!! Hope it aint too much! x

Ive had packages go missing at xmas too! dreading when i gotta send stuff, might even wait till after new years if some are happy to recieve thiers then.

:shock: :lol:

I have a big parcel for family but I'm sort of thinking if they can't be assed getting in touch then they will stay here at home with me!

Iamsickof things going missing xxxx

Nightmare isn't it!!! Well all my fingers are crossed they all arrive where they should do this year!!

I sent something a payment for a ebay item last weekand the payment went through but they was not asked for a signature with recorded delivery.

So thankful the seller was genuine

:shock: Well thats shocking!!

Get a claim in - No signature means it didn't arrive teach the gits a lesson!!!

Just pay a wee visit to the dreaded relatives :lol:

I posted a couple of things yesterday - £7 & a few more today - £26 :shock: Costs a fmaling fortune this does! Sent them all recorded bar 2 heavy parcels via parcel force :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->