postive or not ?

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Im due to take a preg test in 6 days but couldnt wait. I took one early, what do you think? Could this response be accurate?

Attachments

• 20151120_085410.jpg
    20151120_085410.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 65
I'm not sure as I see the line but no pink I'd retest in a couple of days just to make sure. Fingers crossed it is x

I see a grey line. This is what my BFP started like at 5 days early. It was pink the next day. Fingers crossed x

I do see a line too hun, very faint but I hope that it is the start of something great for you. Good luck xx

Thank you so much ladies, I have an appointment for a blood test you know we can't always rely on these tests. I'll keep you all posted !

Stay positive Hun I had full heavy bleeding at 6 weeks with my daughter and she's now 2 x

Just curious on an update! I had one in October that looked just like this on my first day missed period in October, rechecked it in three days looked just the same. One day after that I had three days heavy cramping and bleeding. I swear I feel pregnant, but stark white pregnancy test.

I wAs going to add my line was grey and never turned pink, I thought maybe I had a early miscarriage, but today I had sore breast...keepe posted on what you find out

Ladies today is my doctors appt I will not give up hope!! ( just lil sad) but now i have full on bleeding, i believe i was the victim of an evap line, if you don't know what Evap line is see details below, comment on your thoughts !! ALL i know is its BS and something we ladies have to keep an eye out for, i want my money back this is messed up. :cold:

*Evaporation lines are caused by evaporation of the urine in the result window of a pregnancy test. These are lines that shows in the result window of the test. An evaporation line develops when the urine on the test area begins to dry, leaving a faint, colorless line. Evaporation lines appear as a result of the composition of the particular urine specimen - and they may appear on any test regardless of brand.
Evaporation lines can confound results if tests are not interpreted within the clinically recommended time frame. The complete reaction time of our pregnancy tests is 5 minutes. With most home pregnancy testing products, the "reaction time" of the test is a minimum five minute interval to verify a negative result for pregnancy. Generally, at three to five minutes, you can interpret the test results. To be accurate, the test results should be read within the reaction time of the test, which is usually at 5 or so. Manufacturers also recommend that you should not read tests after a designated time period, as most test brands have the possibility of developing evaporation lines.

Once the reaction time of the home pregnancy test is complete, color bands will either appear or not appear in the test region of the strip or midstream unit. All tests have a "control" color band or color line that indicates whether the test is working or not. The "test" color band indicates a positive or negative result.

Sorry to hear, love! Hugs for you! :hugs: Don't be sad! There may still be hope!

Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->