postnatal depression... again!!

akaash.

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with pnd last august but I still have days where i wake up and think everything is a dream and feel nervous and scared about my life. sometimes i look at my baby and think omg the last time i saw you was at 4 months how did you get from there to 13 months :S.

Also this all started when i tryed cannabis .. I still think it is down to that. It was the first and last time Ill ever try it. it wasnt much just a few pulls and it caused all this.

Docs tell me that. it could of caused it but thats not my problem and that i have pnd!!
I think it went straight to my brain..

Will I feel normal ever again??
I feel like I'm 'not really here' and I'll wake up from this dream.. Did aybody feel like this ?

Thanks for any support.. Tarahx

Hey Hun,

Have you been prescribed anything for your PND? I completely understand how you feel. I was diagniosed in November last year and currently take 50mg Seratline each and every day. Every day is different and I too contemplate how fast life goes and can't believe it each day - ending up in me worried about things like leaving this earth whilst i'm still young etc....

You will start to feel normal again but it takes time. My PND is described as mild by my Doctor but he still thinks I need a full year on the medication.

Here if you need to talk at all :hugs:

x

Hey Hun,

Have you been prescribed anything for your PND? I completely understand how you feel. I was diagniosed in November last year and currently take 50mg Seratline each and every day. Every day is different and I too contemplate how fast life goes and can't believe it each day - ending up in me worried about things like leaving this earth whilst i'm still young etc....

You will start to feel normal again but it takes time. My PND is described as mild by my Doctor but he still thinks I need a full year on the medication.

Here if you need to talk at all :hugs:

x

I too am in the same boat as you both.....its a very varied thing to go throu.....one day being good, one day being bad. I had it since having my first DD 18 mths ago. I dint admit I had the depression till she was 6 mths old which it had gotten really bad at this stage. I started on my medication.....had been on it for two wks wen I found out i was pregnant.I was taken straight of my tablets......i wasntvtoo bad through my pregnancy but since having my second DD 14 wks ago its come bk with a vengeance....mood swings the lot. I dont know where I'm going one day ro another at the min with three los under four.....but im getting therevon my medication checkups with docs and HVs. If u both need anyone to 5alk feel free topm me xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->