Potential tmi.. clear out?

Emsabub

Reaction score
Like it says, sorry if anyone thinks it’s a bit tmi. I’m not so sure if it’s the clearout considering I’m only 34 weeks, but my body has ALWAYS suffered with constipation.

The last couple of days it’s been the complete opposite, where it isn’t diarrhoea but more quite soft. Also with urges to go, which with severe constipation my whole life I’m not used to at all. I’ve had a bit of nausea in the evenings but think that was because of heartburn, is this a common thing to happen in a second pregnancy? If I’m honest I’m enjoying the emptiness haha!

Our bodies do clear out before labour, usually for me it’s when I am in the end stages of labour! Luckily I’ve had none of those accidents you hear about :rofl:.

Maybe your just going through some pregnancy changes at the minute . Good luck

With my previous pregnancies I had the clear out as well and for me it started around the same time as you. It's a normal process before going into labor .

I was actually reading about this today! Because I had been pretty constipated the last couple/few months. I'd be in pain, even.. but today I've gone 3/4 times. Nothing has changed, either. Decent events, too. Lol. Not to be tmi.. Hoping she's coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->