• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Hi ladies. Don't have a testing date yet. I am still waiting kn AF. Grrrr!! I will post as soon as I have one.

Bfn this morning as hoped for - don't say that too often. Let's see how we go. Cycle is usually 26 days ish. Am going to go and check how long af took after my prev mc.
Sorry about the cyst galvan. Hope af hurries up.

Terri could you please move me to 31st:thumbup: February AF is late :coffee:

Well no AF and my temp is back up? Thinking FF has it wrong, I'm thinking I am either 11dpo or even just 8dpo???
Yesterday temp dip looks more like an implantation dip? So will wait and see what happens.............

Dylis-Sure thing!

Galvanbaby-I'm so devastated that you have a cyst. I was really hoping this was it for you. :hugs: When you're ready to put in a new date, I will add you.

nessaw-Dare I say, yay!! This is your month! Positive thinking. :)

Atty-And we wait....I am really hoping this is a good sign, babe.

Driving and Terri ~ Have a great time on your upcoming vacations! Sounds like fun.

Batty ~ FX that this is your month! :dust:

I have a new little niece born yesterday. Her mom was one of the pg people I had to be around during Christmas that tortured my emotions since I had just gotten af. Hearing the news and seeing pics of her doesn't help when I'm already feeling like this cycle is another bust. :nope: Even though I have a good chance, I guess emotionally I'm tired of hoping each month just to get bfn and af instead. Plus, waiting through the two non TTC cycles DH put me through, and waiting 5 years since #3 for DH to say he's even ready to try again. With it all added up, I'm tired of waiting and hoping and just want to finally be pg. :cry:

Congratulations on your new niece. Momof3.We are all emotional wrecks, so just cry it out and hold out hope. It's too early for this cycle to be a bust, so chin up! :hugs:

Kayotic-Are you serious??!! Do you mean, the skeleton?? HA!!HA!! I had to look up the differences, and the skeleton is head first, which is how I hope you had your baby. Luge is feet first. But, I'm not sure if he was LITERALLY watching the luge, or watching you have the baby!! :haha:

Haha the luge. It was winter Olympics 2006.

Hi Ladies! I am back from my business trip today. Can you please add me for March 17th? I don't know how hopeful I am this month. DH came with me this week for my business trip but he is away this weekend for a bachelor party. I got my first positive opk on Friday, so we bd twice, but I am pretty sure I won't O until Sunday. :( DH gets back on Sunday night. I am hoping if I O today or tomorrow, the fact we bd all week will be good enough!

Nessaw ~ Good luck this month! So sorry about your losses. :hugs:

Blues ~ GL! Catch that egg! :thumbup:

AFM ~ Oooooo, my chart be teasing me today! :wacko: Trying really hard not to get my hopes up. BTDT in December, and got burned bad when bfn.

Blues-You got it. I hope you'll be ok with BD twice on Friday. Fx fx :dust:
Momof3-Where IS your chart? You know you have stalkers on here!

Finally, a positive OPK on CD 17... We have been BDing every day since CD 12 - DH likes this a lot but I am starting to get a little tired :p

Terri ~ For my chart, in my siggy, click on the "My Countdown to Pregnancy" box. Then scroll to the bottom of the page it brings up. It's been in my siggy like that since November, except for our non TTC cycles, I took it off. So this whole time, no one has been stalking my charts? :shrug:

Driving ~ Whoo hoo! Yay! Soon you'll be in the 2ww.

I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't been! HA!!HA!! Now I will. :ninja: Thanks!!

Driving-Yeah! Finally. You can rest in three days when your temperature is up. hee hee. Keep going!!

Terri ~ For my chart, in my siggy, click on the "My Countdown to Pregnancy" box. Then scroll to the bottom of the page it brings up. It's been in my siggy like that since November, except for our non TTC cycles, I took it off. So this whole time, no one has been stalking my charts? :shrug:

Driving ~ Whoo hoo! Yay! Soon you'll be in the 2ww.

I am now following you on CTP!

Oooo, yay! Stalkers and followers. Hopefully I don't let you down. :haha: Hopefully I don't let ME down. I also started a journal in the TTC journal section. I didn't realize it was there until I saw sis mention journals recently. Hopefully I'm only keeping a TTC journal for one week. :haha:

I went to my RE Friday and had a negative beta, but I have a cyst on my right ovary. I took a shot that induces AF yesterday. I am waiting on AF so that I can get this next IUI cycle started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->