Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Not excited about being back on the TTC side but I'm trying to just Push on!!

I went for my 6wks scan and heard a HB but baby measured 5days behind which bothered me deeply since I started Antibiotics 5days prior due to strep Throat!!

Well my symptoms vanished the next day and at my8wks scan baby still measured 6wks no HB :cry:

I told them several time I didn't want to take the antibiotics but I had no choice I had fever and couldnt eat or drink I just wish I would have stopped them when I went for the 1st scan!! :(

Wish I'm 9dpo to - shall we test tomorrow together:hugs:

I usually have an 11 day leutal phase how long is yours normally :flower:

:hugs:

X

Garfie!!! my Lp has been 12/13 days... since I started temping (January) - yes lets test tomorrow together - I figure I will try FMU and then put a test in my uniform pocket for SMU...
FX for you :hugs::hugs:
your chart looks good too - implantation dip???

Think am prob out. Started with spotting mon night. Don't normally have it but could be wacky due to mc. Will see what happens. No heavier yet but...

Bookwrmgal-I was checking the weather this morning and it looked like the storm was off the coast, so I'm glad you made it in with no problems, and I'm also glad that you got the all clear. Now the SA...more waiting! How are you feeling, and how did the test go? Mine hurt. hee hee.

Kayotic-I'm going to look up OHSS because I don't know what it is, but I'm glad your body righted itself. Also glad you have an explanation for the weird half positives.

nessaw-I'll wait until you're sure.

Fezzle-Hey chica!! Hope all is ok on your side of town. :winkwink:

Sis4us I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:. I know it must be really difficult for you right now with the what if's. I hope you get your rainbow baby really soon <3

Sis4us, I am so sorry for ypur loss. I pray you get your rainbow baby soon.

meh, temp dropped this morning right on time. im out.....onto our last clomid cycle...

Started cramping really bad about 3am and it lasted until around 1 or so dr called in some pain meds so I'm feeling better at the moment hoping the worse is past!!

Think we will try ASAP since I don't have to do the D&C prob won't get very far w out some help but who know Miracles happen ever day!! :)

Thanks for all the support ladies :hugs:

Sis - Good that you have a dr that is so understanding - in the NHS they don't usually prescribe for a natural m/c in fact you are pretty much left to it - make sure you drink plenty of water hun I found that helped me with my cramps:hugs:

Wish - So I tested and BFN - hope you have better luck than me but I think I'm clutching at straws anyway my ovarian reserve is going down and hubby doesn't want any further tests - so I'll keep plodding on until the summer and that is it - but as sis said miracles do happen:happydance:

Good luck hun let us know how your testing goes :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Sis- I hope the process goes as well as possible for you so you can start trying again soon :hugs:

Sorry to those with temperature drops and BFNs!

One more day to wait until my Dr appointment for my blood tests. I'm hoping the hormone issues are from the problem with my ferritin/iron- until I know for sure I have to just keep hoping it's something that can be fixed to get through the waiting!

BFN for me too... I will keep testing till af shows - I have 40+ of these tests!!! But not really expecting anything different
I am sorry your DH refuses the SA... Seems so unfair... But Sis is right miracles happen! :hugs:

makia-:hugs: Sorry for the witch. Don't give up yet! Make these last few months count. Same for you too garfie! Now I don't want summer to come because I like having you around. Booooooo.

Wish/garfie-Sorry for the BFN ladies, but you know it's early, so I'm not that concerned about these BFNs just yet. :flower: Both of your charts still look promising, and you know I mean that.

Fezzle-I bet tomorrow can't get here fast enough, huh?

AFM-Did you see my big temp jump today? This charting is on my nerves this month. I took my fever temperature back out of the equation. I'm so wishy washy this cycle. And PS..it was a wool sock kind of night. Even hubs had socks on. HA!!HA!!

I'm definately out :witch:has parked herself!!
Aww well, i'm off into the clinic today to get my new meds.
But panic stations ladies...going by the calendar i'm really really tight to my tueday night with my cousin in England for my other husband Gary Barlow live!! For you ladies in the US...look up Take That ' Rule the World' or 'A Million Lovesongs':cloud9:, for UK ladies..i'm the biggest groupie ever! 20 yrs of loving that man...yes even in his mars bar days!! Seeing him in Dublin on monday and Birmingham on the 8th...hopefully IUI on the monday morning cos my flight is booked for that night!!!
Gary was in town when i had the IUI that worked...And as you can see my lad looks a tad like him... ha ha :haha: fingers crossed Gary works his magic on me this cycle too!!:happydance:

Attachments

• gary.jpg
    gary.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 30
  • sean.jpg
    sean.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
Redclaire-:hugs: Sorry to hear about the witch, but that sure is exciting about your other husband! He is a cutie-as is your baby. Handsome fellas there. I hope everything works out with your IUI and your schedule.

Sis - Happy to hear that you're feeling better with the meds. I hope the worst is behind you.

Nessaw - Sorry to hear about your spotting. Hope you're still in the game!

Makia - Sorry for the temp drop but don't give up hope yet!

Wish & Garfie - Same goes for you. Definitely still very early and both of your charts look great!

Fezzle - This must have been a long week for you. Good luck tomorrow.

Red - Sorry that AF showed. :( I looked up "Take That" and definitely haven't heard their music before. I'm so excited for you, though. Don't worry about you IUI - you'll work out the timing. :)

Terri - Ugh. I'm sorry that this has been a difficult month for you with charting.

Jeez it seems so weird that the US ladies have never heard of Take That - they were/are soooo massive (again, for the US ladies benefit, they broke up for years then got back together)

I'm a Robbie girl myself :haha:

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
Jeez it seems so weird that the US ladies have never heard of Take That - they were/are soooo massive (again, for the US ladies benefit, they broke up for years then got back together)

I'm a Robbie girl myself :haha:

NONONONOoooo! not Robbie!!! Splitter!!We missed nearly a decade of the fabulous Take That cos of that muppet (tho i do like 'Angels':blush:) Can't wait for the next world tour of the Take That Four Ever!! Last time we went to see them in Copenhagen...maybe Germany next time:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->