Poundland 20miu tests - roughly 13dpo?

Mrs. Reed Congrats!!!!! your FRER looks just like mine from yesterday but I am not believing mine till I can get true positives from the other tests I have taken. Other people say they can see them but I cant.

Wishing you tons of baby dust this round!!! We may be close to being due date buddies. I shall know in a few days!

I have literally just read your thread! I could see the lines on all your tests.. like you my cheaper tests were so faint yet I've done my FRER and it's obvious :) my EDD is March 6th.. xx

I have literally just read your thread! I could see the lines on all your tests.. like you my cheaper tests were so faint yet I've done my FRER and it's obvious :) my EDD is March 6th.. xx

Mine is either the 11th or 12th. My cycles lately have been 28 days but because my body was regulating after the IUD I had some really long cycles so FF averaged my cycles and put me at 29. I am sure the doctor will say the 11th because I dont remember being asking how maybe days between cycles but U/S will be the true test

If you know your day of ov to calculate EDD the way the doctors will take how many days you are post of from your day of ovulation and add 14 days. So say you're 3 weeks from ovulation exactly, add 14 days, then you will be 5 weeks pregnant exactly.
And you can use a due date calculator, just take the date of 14 days before ovulation day and put that as the date of your last period and say it was a normal 28 day cycle. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->