ppssttt ;)

:haha:
Its getting worked on now, hoping itll grow on those who havent been so keen for the move.

it says " comming soon" but it just let me post a thread there :D

Hehe I saw that! I dunno I think it might work but I also think it will kinda split this forum a bit as we seem to get to know each other here and chat and know whats going on with each other and yeah it kinda merged into the selling thread sometimes but it wasnt that much hassle.
I guess the fluffy bum chat thread is jsut gonna get bigger :haha: hope that doesnt get locked though if it gets too big or if it does hopefully a new one would get started!

Theres absolutley no reason for the chat thread to get locked :)
theres no strict rule to say no chat in the sell threads either, and at least you can do the chatter and the ads wont dissapear.

Hehe I saw that! I dunno I think it might work but I also think it will kinda split this forum a bit as we seem to get to know each other here and chat and know whats going on with each other and yeah it kinda merged into the selling thread sometimes but it wasnt that much hassle.
I guess the fluffy bum chat thread is jsut gonna get bigger :haha: hope that doesnt get locked though if it gets too big or if it does hopefully a new one would get started!

You can chat as much as you like about it in this forum. The only difference will be that each seller will get their own thread (instead of being buried by other sellers in one post). We'll also be putting up a permanent 'Quick Link' to the 'Cloth Nappies/Diapers' forum at the top of every NP page, so you don't have to go clicking about too much :)

Even if I am a little reluctant...change is good and hopefully it will encourage more people into reusables.

Thanks AG and SC for sorting all this out :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->