Pram carrycot bit and your LO's

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Ok our pram is the trenton deluxe one with the removeable carrycot part.
I was just wondering if anyone with this type of pram or similar has put their LO in the next stage up yet? i.e facing forwards?
I am sooooo reluctant to put Tabs facing forward yet as i like talking to her as we are going along and having that contact....yet....she is only just fitting in the carrycot section now :blush:
I was thinking about putting her into the next bit but lying down the other way if that makes sense so still facing me with the hood still in the baby way.
Maybe she would enjoy facing forward? but to me it feels too early? or am i just trying to make her a little baby for longer?? lol

i dont have a pram like this i have the silver cross bubbles and that is a forward facing pram from birth so im sure this is fine.

i had the trenton deluxe and got a new one for pretty much the same reason, i missed her too much!

The foot bit you should be able to fold upwards and tuck it under the tray bit, theres straps underneath to hold it up like that aswell.
Will close the gap there so you can still have her facing you :D

Edit, let me know if you want pics to see what i mean, i have a trenton in storage

The foot bit you should be able to fold upwards and tuck it under the tray bit, theres straps underneath to hold it up like that aswell.
Will close the gap there so you can still have her facing you :D

Edit, let me know if you want pics to see what i mean, i have a trenton in storage

Thats exactly what i was thinking :) did you do that for a bit then?
I dont see the point of strapping her in the harness as she isnt really gonna go anywhere yet lol
she is always alert and curious and dont want her getting bored so think i might try that for a bit then.
Its not just me thinking that with the buggy then,thought i was a bit strange!

Ive not used mine with a newborn, only with my neice from 6months onwards but i did notice the straps when i took the covers off to wash it.

If you wanted a harness in it, you could unclip the one in teh carrycot and just put it onto the d rings on the seat bit :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->