Pram Sale

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
Me and DH saw a pram in a baby shop no make as its german but its in the sale. Is it tempting fate to buy it yet??

well your over the 12 weeks so thats a good sign but if your a bit supersticious(sp) then keep it at someone elses house....thats what i did with my 1st kept it at mil's house xxx

Your over 12 weeks xx dont see y not.
some people say unlucky to keep in the house... but superstition is magic and magic isnt real!!

i always have my baby stuff in house think its a old tale hun go for it xxxxxxxxxx

I dont thinks it too early if your sure its the one you want Ive found that I alternate which pushchair i want everyweek lol. Im so undecisive. xx

If you feel confident to do it hun go ahead . Do not listen to old wives tales have fun spending :) . xx .

I am still scared to buy one after someone told me about that superstition and i dont even believe in them things but paranoid lol I will have mine by the end of November anyway. :)

Go for it, mines already been paid for thiugh we dont get it delivered untill Jan

some shops will actually keep the pram for you til the baby is born so you dont have to have it in the house.

some shops will actually keep the pram for you til the baby is born so you dont have to have it in the house.

This was gonna be my advice..... ask if they can keep it for you til baby arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->