Pram & Seperate Car Seat VS Complete Travel System

Hi there, I'm getting a travel system with the car seat that goes in the pram. It's just because it's easy to lift baby in and out of the car and I don't want to wake her up. Plus, the car seat thing can be used to carry baby around like for instance, if I was going to a restaurant etc. I'm getting this one:

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...tdisplayA_54_10751_-1_14051_80012_10001_14051

(I THINK). I'm terrible and keep reverting back to the silvercross freeway but it's quite expensive!

freeway all the way! I brought mine (well MIL did!) then found it brand new on ebay for less then the rrp we paid! :hissy:

I like your chocie but it dont face 2 ways which is something I really want!

Ditto this, the freeway is fantastic.

I have had a lot of use out of my travel system, and I've also tried a seperate careseat. Honestly, I couldn't be without my travel system.

When your baby is young, they will sleep during car journeys and if undisturbed sleep for a few hours at a time. If you're then taking your baby out of a carseat to put into a pram then you'll disturb their sleep and may have to spend time getting them back down again, or have them not go down at all. Plus the baby is already strapped in, and the carseat just plugs into the chassis. No having to faff with two sets of straps.

hi. Have you thought of a 3 in 1 system where the car seat hooks straight into the chassis and not onto the pram. We are getting the cosatto cabi 3 in 1 as it has a pram, car seat and pushair as well as a 4 year guarantee!!
You can still use a maxi cosi car seat as there are attachments you can buy for £20 or so. The puschair comes with the chassis, pram base, puschair base, raincover, changing bag and cosy toes. its also really light and has a great size shopping basket.
Me and hubby decided on this after we were chatting about the whole 2 hour limit in a car seat. we would be able to take the pram base with us if we were going out for the day and swap baby into that. ( i know it would disturb him but better he lies flat). the pram is also as big as our moses basket and has a good mattress so when we go to my brother weddign whixch is an overnight stay we will have baby sleep there.
Sorry for the length but thought you should be made aware of the 3 in 1 . we had looked at the travel systems but they were very chunky and not for us.
the cabi also allows the baby to face either way.

Maxi Cosi car seats don't fit on the Cosatto Cabi.....................(maybe I've misread your post?) You get the Cosatto car seat with the Cabi

you need to buy adaptors which fit securely into the chassis. These are like many of the 3 in 1 that cossato have.

Really? I was under the impression that only Cosatto car seats fit onto their own chassis'......

Interesting, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"