Pram

Babybump87

Reaction score
We need to buy a new pram since our Mothercare Orb recliner wire snapped while using it with DS . Damn I loved that pram .

Any recommendations ? Which pram are you getting / looking at ?

Expense is one of the main factors for me this time around unfortunately. I've seen some great deals online (UK) for Ickle bubba stomp 3 which includes pram, carseat, isofix base, next to me crib etc etc for £499! My friend had this buggy with her youngest and said it was great.

Screenshot_20211231-091031_Chrome.jpg

Expense is one of the main factors for me this time around unfortunately. I've seen some great deals online (UK) for Ickle bubba stomp 3 which includes pram, carseat, isofix base, next to me crib etc etc for £499! My friend had this buggy with her youngest and said it was great.

View attachment 1105189
Same for me with baby being our 4th child too ! Wow that is a bargain though ! Love the colour too . I only need the pram/ car seat but want one that can face 2 ways haha

Have a look at online4baby.com some fantastic deals on there too.

I’ve decided on bugaboo cameleon this time. I like the idea of being able to switch to big wheels at the front as we usually spend a lot of summer days on the beach.

I usually get ex display or second hand from eBay or fb marketplace for things like prams. Worth checking cos some people keep them in great condition and provide loads of the additional accessories.

I’ve decided on bugaboo cameleon this time. I like the idea of being able to switch to big wheels at the front as we usually spend a lot of summer days on the beach.

I usually get ex display or second hand from eBay or fb marketplace for things like prams. Worth checking cos some people keep them in great condition and provide loads of the additional accessories.
Oh thank you ! Totally didn’t think of eBay !

I have a silver cross Chelsea wayfarer and I absolutely love it.

For my first we had a mamas and papas armadillo flip xt, it's so good, faces both ways, massive hood and basket, I still use it now sometimes 6 years later but mainly use a bugaboo donkey at the moment
It also folds quite flat in one piece with the pushchair seat on and can be done one handed and lays completely flat with the pushchair seat on

I've ended up getting a silver cross surf 2, although the base is quite heavy. Seems very sturdy and well made x

Urgh the pram I want is totally out of stock until July!

For my first we had a mamas and papas armadillo flip xt, it's so good, faces both ways, massive hood and basket, I still use it now sometimes 6 years later but mainly use a bugaboo donkey at the moment
It also folds quite flat in one piece with the pushchair seat on and can be done one handed and lays completely flat with the pushchair seat on

hello, do you use the donkey as a duo or mono? I am going to need one and use it as duo- does it fold with both seats? Xx

Ive just ordered this one for our 4th baby. Ickle bubba stomp its a travel system which includes carrycot and car seat. Great price too

21369FA0-73B7-48A0-8D67-589A3D310BA8.png

I’m going to go with the Babylo Panorama XT in either black/silver or grey/tan . I’ve still been looking incase I see something else I like better!

But having seen the Babylo one in store I love it

So exciting u have picked one hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->