Prams

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Anyone else as crazy as me and already decided what pram they want?! :dohh:

I've already got a pram from DS (not that I ever use it) but have already been looking at girly woven wraps in case we have a girl next time :) Any excuse to buy more wraps!!

I already have two prams. Jogger and normal one and a baby carseat as well. But will be looking at slings.

I'm just going to use the same one that I had with my daughter cos if I were to buy a new one I would pick the same one anyway lol

I want the Bugaboo chameleon...if you go on their website you can design your own....so much fun....!!

https://shop.bugaboo.com/INTERSHOP/static/WFS/Bugaboo-Bugaboo_UK-Site/-/Bugaboo/en_GB/images/500x565/232110ZW01_230111PB01.png

My DH were looking at these one day and if we can afford it at the time (is quite pricey) then I would pick it as well.

https://www.stokke.com/en-za/Stroller/Stokke-Crusi/Product-Information.aspx

That stokke does look nice! Love test driving prams! I'm quite weak so the important thing for me was that it would be easy to push up onto kerbs by pushing down onto the handle. Found the oyster and the Icandy quite hard! Bugaboo was easy!!

Yes, it is something to look at. My current stroller is quite heavy and bulky. I wish we bought a lighter one, but we didn't know! Lol now I do........ My jogger is easier to handle but it's bulky with the large wheels so not practical for shopping trips or vacations. It's only good for it's been made for......lol The thing that I do like about the stokke, apart from easy to fold and being light, is that it's handles and baby chairs can adjust heights.

The bugaboo has an adjustable handle which is good for us as I am 5.4 and OH is 6.6 .....it's simple and easy to adjust ! !

That's a good thing! Funny, I haven't seen a bugaboo around here in my area which is strange because it's a lovely stroller. We have baby select and quinny buzz. Most of my friends are complaining about the same thing. We adore the strollers and prams overseas.

I don't think I've seen many baby select's but I think they are harder to identify! Me and my friend are great pram spotters.....ahh the life of women WTT/TTC!! It's definitely got to be more embarrassing than plane spotting and train spotting!

I truelly agree! Haha my husband is all over planes, but I am worse when it comes to strollers, cribs and baby bumps!!!

I have a baby jogger city mini which I'm loathe to give up so I'm going to try a combination of sling and pushchair. If I do need a double I'll probably get a second hand baby jogger city select.

I have had to stop myself looking at them, it made me way too broody :haha: I do have a list that I like though ;)

Ive decided the iCandy london bus limited edition for a boy... If a girl she would have a iCandy too not sure on colour yet... but I love the bugaboo x

I'd like to try the silvercross wayfarer. I don't really like prams with small front wheels does some silly reason, even though I understand that will make them easier to manoeuvre.
I had a silvercross dolls pram when I was little (which my mum has kept for future grandchildren!)

I'm also looking at prams!!! it's become a bit of an obsession :blush: Anyway I want one where you can also use the carry cot as a lie flat car seat as we have family all over the place. At present I like the concord neo, but this might change again in a few weeks :haha:

The bugaboo has an adjustable handle which is good for us as I am 5.4 and OH is 6.6 .....it's simple and easy to adjust ! !

The Bugaboo is wonderful! I watch my neighbors' son once or twice a week, and it's what they use - in my mind, it's like the Lamborghini of strollers :)

I love researching strollers. There are so many people on Youtube who have these amazing, comprehensive reviews!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->